Darman Ripper Series

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Another exotic released just now. On sale for 60% off. Map piece reward again as well. It is basically a shotgun version of the Saw.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The event itself is called the "Raptor Rush". There is nothing but zombie raptors in this series.
    Got a brain shot on the 12th and 13th hunts. Didn't screenshot the one on the 12th, so here is the next one I got:

Ko1nYjO.jpg
  • JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    I can't believe it's another Event Series! I'm not oposed to the Events or having to buy weapons, but come on, two in a row! That just sucks! Come on Glu, your ****ing the people off who are playing the game regularly! I have bought weapons and played many special events, but this feels purposeful and deliberate to get more money from people. I understand your in business and a business needs to make money or a business won't be in business for long, but this seems overly excessive. Just my rant, now let me get back to playing the game.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I believe that someone posted awhile back that they got a glimpse of the whole region before it was reduced to just the rifle series. And it did include 2 events. So to all of the complaining about this, then don't play the mother f'ing series! What for the free stuff. Then spend hours and hours racking up hunter bucks.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I won't say anything bad about this this time. Mostly because it wouldn't serve a purpose. Besides, like you said toddfoxx, there will be other ways to get those pieces. I enjoyed playing these two events, and I'm glad I went back to Dino's today. I haven't played it since last Thursday. Wonder what lies in store next week.
  • JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well that was fast, finished the series in 30 minutes. Todfoxx, I was just a little annoyed that's all. I have paid for and played many special events and series and I really like the game, I just don't like the new way Glu is rolling out this part of the game. No reason to go ballistic.
    Sorry, but this is just a Halloween event. I don't think it will be this way all the time. A little heads up from Glu would have been a good idea. It seems that I get the pop-ups after I have completed the event/region!! Before we usually got a weeks notice. Don't know about everyone else, but I enjoyed it! Now I'm going back to playing Dead Trigger2, they have a great Halloween event going on!
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Could have at least give us some gold back as a reward like all other series...
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I got a OTO of 73% off, 129 glu credits. That would be 101 more than I have. From the sounds of it, this is an event series that you need to pay glu credits for a gun and the only payoff is hunters bucks? Not for me.

I'll just keep playing contract hunts and building up for the next normal series.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    I didn't even get a OTO on the Ripper.
    How much did you pay DS? I got it for 192 gold.
    I got it for the same, 192. The Saw and Ripper have replaced my other weapons for R8.
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Completed ripper event. Would liked different dino beside the same ones over and over. Oh well. Wonder what's next. We still have 5 map pieces to go.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    How much did you pay DS? I got it for 192 gold.

129 Gold after the first hunt...
    Say What??
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    well the event was quite...uneventful and repetitious...I would say this was the most spiritless event since the release of Dino back in July. At least we got a map piece :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • MarathonmanMarathonman Registered Users 3 Posts
    00DE2143-9C0A-42F5-8E86-F1D862E09793_zps9v7eljhx.png
    well the event was quite...uneventful and repetitious...I would say this was the most spiritless event since the release of Dino back in July. At least we got a map piece :)

Since the release? What were you expecting?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I was punning with "spiritless" since this was obviously a Halloween event. Nevertheless, what I also meant was that Dino programmers have released amazing hunts so far. This, in my opinion, was of lower quality than all other series in other regions
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Darman saw far more useful in contract hunts than darman ripper as the saw version is practically fire and forget as one strike keeps depleting a dinosaur energy compared to darman ripper requiring repeated shots odd as stats show ripper to be nearly half as powerful again reckon these weapons will be Christmas event weapons in dh2014 with Christmas themed skins
    I was punning with "spiritless" since this was obviously a Halloween event. Nevertheless, what I also meant was that Dino programmers have released amazing hunts so far. This, in my opinion, was of lower quality than all other series in other regions
    Your right about that, I didn't like that both weapons were pretty much identical.
    Here's the pop-up:

pZJNqZS.png
    Again, a little late with that!