Options

Region 7?

ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
I assume there must be a logical explanation. Decided to play a few contract hunts in region 8. Now 8 is not even there. Got bumped back to 7. I give up, anyone want my 180 million worthless Hunter Bucks? Wow

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Restart, refresh your device, etc. This doesn't seem to be happening to others from glancing at the help threads.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    I have tried refreshing my laptop. I play through Facebook. No luck, stuck back in region 7. Game opens in region 1 and I have to skip to 7 and update each time. Unbelievable. Just when I thought this game couldn't possibly suck any worse, glu proves that it can. I am probably being punished for complaining about region 8 and not purchasing any weapons. Anyway, best of luck fellow dino hunters. I 'm through with this.
  • Options
    This happened to someone else a while back. Are you using Chrome as your browser? If so, I think you need to clear cookies and browsing data, close and re-open Chrome, and the game should load all content. If not on Chrome, I'd still try it.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Maybe they should push a update through, like a weapon series! That might fix it lol! Although it is Sa****ay, so not $hit will get done..keep it up Glu, you're losing customers!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Ty casajr, tried the link and it worked. Back on region 8 now. Much appreciated. However, contract hunts are no longer available.
  • Options
    Maybe by Christmas Todfoxx, lol I'm back on region 8 but can't even play contract hunts because there is no option for that. Oh well
  • Options
    Something is still blocking some of the content if you aren't getting contract hunts. Everyone else on FB still is... Might be time to submit a ticket.
    Facebook player