Options

Everything costs gold now

Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
I've just reached HOF level recently after spending a fair amount of time upgrading my team/coaches. I just noticed that there is no longer anything I can get that requires cash....everything now can only be bought with gold. What do some of you veterans do at this stage? Do you just spend real money? Or wait til the free gold piles up and use it buy something?

Curious to see how you get around this.

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    You just have to play a lot of games against other players. Place in top 5 for gold. Watch the videos. Hope to with gold in games. Accomplish your achievements. And wait a while as u save up gold. Or obviously you buy it. The game sort of makes hard not to buy some at some point. Right about the stage your at. Clever huh.
  • Options
    Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ya I've come to notice that haha. Wish the prices weren't as steep for things but I get that the makers want you to keep playing as long as possible. When you get your team to all **** and above do they offer ***** players as free agents?
  • Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    Srol1332 wrote: »
    Ya I've come to notice that haha. Wish the prices weren't as steep for things but I get that the makers want you to keep playing as long as possible. When you get your team to all **** and above do they offer ***** players as free agents?

Nope free agents disappear once you build a 4/5 star team.
  • Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    Srol1332 wrote: »

Nope free agents disappear once you build a 4/5 star team.
  • Options
    monkeymanmonkeyman Registered Users 4 Posts
    Play bonus games. $8,000 per game
  • Options
    TilapiaTilapia Registered Users 10 Posts
    Collect 4000 cash. Get a second rounder. Get enough second rounders to get a first rounder. Hope you get something of value. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.