Options

Need more for region 8

Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
Region 8 contract hunts are easy and you get good money but you get bored quickly. We need more things to do such as more series or a whole new region.

The glu team better get the focus here otherwise they will lose players and a lot of money from this game

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hopefully next series on Thursday. The natives are getting restless.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Everyone's complaining about the contract hunts being easy. Yes, they are, but why not try using a region 1 or 2 gun to make it harder? That's what I've been doing.
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Hopefully next series on Thursday. The natives are getting restless.

That's what I heard last weekend, thursday of last week. Not holding my breath
  • Options
    Last Thursday they released the exotic event. I was a bit disappointed, but I would expect once a week updates of some sort now.

Good thing that DH 2014 also released a new Hidden Region, or I wouldn't be playing either game much.
  • Options
    Once a week is way to slow and unacceptable
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I hear Ya man! Let's see something today Glu! We got a lot more map pieces to collect, it's almost November.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Everyone's complaining about the contract hunts being easy. Yes, they are, but why not try using a region 1 or 2 gun to make it harder? That's what I've been doing.

You must be playing some easy hunts, like the eoraptors. I couldn't complete the 4 dilo-whatever-asaurus hunt with the region 3 AR. My biggest frustration is that the game always starts you on the exotic hunt, and I'm not playing the Saw hunt. So every hunt, I have to select contract hunts again. It's minor, but enough of an annoyance that I've just been playing Deer Hunter until something new comes out.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Do Americans always get updates before Australians???
  • Options
    Yes, it's alphabetical . Zimbabweans are last. :)

I never tracked it here in China, since they seem to come out when I'm sleeping.
  • Options
    Switta70 wrote: »
    Do Americans always get updates before Australians???

lol...what updates? This game is stagnant. I feel this game is going the way of the dinosaurs, it will be extinct soon. lol
  • Options
    kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    im stuck on region 8, need gold for exotic weapon, to play for the maps, , but cant buy it , dont have enough gold, so im stuck here, what the hell do i do, cant finish the region without the maps
  • Options
    Get off of your butts Glu! Release more in region 8.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Get off of your butts Glu! Release more in region 8.

Any idea why I would be thrown back to region 7? Not sure what happened
  • Options
    Keno, be patient, there was an announcement that map pieces would be available to all. Sure has been a long wait, I agree. Ruffshot, I mentioned a fix for your issue in your thread on it.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Weapons shop lists region 8 AR and region 7/8 bow so when why the delay in the series release? Quite like darman saw and the ripper but still 5 map pieces to be found
  • Options
    EngagingDapperEyrieEngagingDapperEyrie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bored, SO bored. I am about halfway through level 47 & have a little over $110M in HB in the bank. Glu keeps offering opportunities to spend real money but no opportunities to actually advance through the game. I am done playing for a while, I will check back in a week or two. Maybe I will quit playing altogether and delete the game from my device and from the cloud. Probably not, but something needs to happen with this game before everyone just quits.
  • Options
    Why don't we all just wait for half of year, it will be a long wait but we will all have 6 regions to complete maybe
  • Options
    Hunter bucks appear to be worthless. I have nearly 200 million of them and nothing to spend them on. What's the point doing repetitive, boring contract hunts? Beyond bored here and coming close to becomming ****ed off.
  • Options
    Maybe Glu is spending alot of time with their new upcoming release of "Contract Killer Sniper"?
  • Options
    I'll be sure not to invest any time in that one.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Maybe Glu is spending alot of time with their new upcoming release of "Contract Killer Sniper"?

It looks pretty interesting: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2014-11-02/contract_killer_sniper_will_out_on_android_and_ios_next_week.shtml
    Facebook player