Max power

MidTownMidTown Registered Users 10 Posts
I thought power was limited..isnt it?
This is according to the guide:

image.jpg

And this what l get when looking for opponent:

image.jpg

And another odd thing is that after 10th round l think l automaticly lost..?

Comments

• 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes that is the right power level according to the guide. But if you times that by 4 players on the team you get 199,600 points total max for the team.
    Now if you do the add 300% bonus max for battle drinks you get 598,800 total power!!! So those numbers are not unrealistic. I've luckily only seen upto 464,258 as a high power, so far in the tournament.
    If you're up against an opponent at that level use your battle drinks to get the 300% bonus and hopefully you will be able to defeat them.
    Also, there is a round limit on matches. If you are the lower scoring team when the round limit comes up then you will automatically lose the match. It does work both ways though. If you're the higher scoring team you automatically win. That's definitely something to keep in mind.
  • dinndinn Registered Users 3 Posts
    How and where you take level up xii?
  • MidTownMidTown Registered Users 10 Posts
    l manged to get up to 22 win strikes with the 300% bonus
    But then l tried to fight a battle with only 150% .. and lost..

Not sure why they are limiting the rounds l could definitly win that battle .. ( after some long minutes )

nice to know the opponent gets the bonus gets bonus too..
    It means l need to work more on my team before l decide to use battle drinks

Ps
    If you dont mind telling, how many battle drinks are you using to get this high?
    dinn wrote: »
    How and where you take level up xii?

People achive it in the tournaments,
    If you look in the prize tab , you will see how many points is necessary for each prize or you can fight for the top 3 and win it that way
  • dinndinn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thx friends:)
    Sorry to hear that! I always use the 300% bonus once the opponents get to that high of a level. Only use the 150% on the lower teams that it says are only difficult.
    I've had to use atleast 250 drinks to make it as far as I have! I can't say for sure. I just made level XIII from winning level XIII creature JetStorm in the tournament and it reset my stats. Now I have to fight my way back up. :/
    I wouldn't quit playing in the tournament to build your team. It's a great way to earn sparks to level up your creatures. Just keep using battle drinks to get the bonus so that you win.
    If you're out of battle drinks fight through the lower levels that are quick and easy for you to win for more drinks, sparks, and eggs to keep building your team and win battles in the tourney.
    I hope that helps you. Any more questions feel free to ask and I'll respond when I can.
  • FallenSkyssFallenSkyss Registered Users 13 Posts
    5hady wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that! I always use the 300% bonus once the opponents get to that high of a level. Only use the 150% on the lower teams that it says are only difficult.
    I've had to use atleast 250 drinks to make it as far as I have! I can't say for sure. I just made level XIII from winning level XIII creature JetStorm in the tournament and it reset my stats. Now I have to fight my way back up. :/
    I wouldn't quit playing in the tournament to build your team. It's a great way to earn sparks to level up your creatures. Just keep using battle drinks to get the bonus so that you win.
    If you're out of battle drinks fight through the lower levels that are quick and easy for you to win for more drinks, sparks, and eggs to keep building your team and win battles in the tourney.
    I hope that helps you. Any more questions feel free to ask and I'll respond when I can.
    250 drinks!!!?? wow thats crazy! Congrats Shady on your new rank :)
    Thanks, and thank you for your help and advice! I couldn't have done it without it. :)
    Yeh!! lol Ive used about that many! I've had to grind through so many levels to get all those, but it definitely paid off though.
    I can't even imagine what you've had to go through to get where you're at! Congratulations on getting the top spot! I hope you can hold on to it for the rest of the tournament. I'm not gunning for it this time but maybe the next tournament?! lol ;)
    This is a lot of drinks!
    I only have about half of it..
    And Congrats on your new rank!

By the way, Is there mystery box beyond X?
    Highest monster lvl l can get from it is XII..
    I thought it will change when l reach Xll ...
    Thanks!! And heck yeah!! lol I just rethought about it and I fought about 250 matches but I didn't have to use battle drinks for the first few and then there's the 3 free drinks you get every 2 hrs.
    So it was probably more like around a lil over 200. Not that that's much better! Lol Save those, keep getting more, and use them all towards the next tourney and you should do well!
    And, I don't see other monsters in the mystery box now that I'm level XIII and don't know when they'll come out with more in the shop to help get higher level monsters. I'd just keep plugging away at building your team and wait for new levels to open up to get higher level creatures.
  • Travis34Travis34 Registered Users 9 Posts
    5hady wrote: »
    Yes that is the right power level according to the guide. But if you times that by 4 players on the team you get 199,600 points total max for the team.
    Now if you do the add 300% bonus max for battle drinks you get 598,800 total power!!! So those numbers are not unrealistic. I've luckily only seen upto 464,258 as a high power, so far in the tournament.
    If you're up against an opponent at that level use your battle drinks to get the 300% bonus and hopefully you will be able to defeat them.
    Also, there is a round limit on matches. If you are the lower scoring team when the round limit comes up then you will automatically lose the match. It does work both ways though. If you're the higher scoring team you automatically win. That's definitely something to keep in mind.

Good to know about the round thing. I've been wondering why the other team will just die sometimes lol. Against those 4 rock types, I didn't have the best team to take them down even with 300%, so they would I would get down to 1 or 2 of them and they would just constantly heal. annoying.
    Lol, yeah it is! I'm definitely finding those guys annoying and frustrating to fight! I still haven't been able to figure out how to get more than like 27 wins in a row against the rock creatures in this tournament. Everytime I face them when they're at 450,000 power I just get crushed no matter what team I'm using! I've tried so many different combinations of players and can never get past that high. :/ It's so frustrating! Oh well, I'm still doing really well in the tournament but I'm burning through all my battle drinks I've saved up way too fast! :(
    Right. I try not to use them all up if I don't need to. of course, I know I cant get up into the super high ranks yet; so theres that too lol.
    Keep plugging away and you will! All the Sparks you earn in the tournament help you build your team a lot faster. And depending how far you make it the creatures and other bonuses you earn definitely help too!
    Oh yeah, for sure. One thing I've learned to do that helps- after youre set on creatures, I like to create new ones to farm sparks for. But if you train them up a few times (so they gain hundreds or thousands of power) before you sell them, you can really make some extra off your investment
    Yeah you can double the amount they sell for sometimes just by investing a few thousand sparks or less! I do the exact same thing! lol
    Sounds like you're learning some of the little tricks that help you get that much farther ahead in the game. That's awesome!
    I'll tell you one I know, you may or may not yet. In the tournament the higher strength your opponent the higher the reward, right. Well if you don't like the numbers of the first three teams it matches you with, back out of the screen and re-enter the tournament again and see what numbers you get that time.
    Sometimes you have to cycle back and forth a few times to see what's the highest teams you can find to fight that round but it's worth it sometimes.
    That trick also helps when you get higher up in the tourney and don't want to lose a match. You can find the lowest score team you can fight and you can hopefully get one or two more wins on your streak that way.