Options

I quit and have deleted the game from my iPad

Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
:mad:When the makers of the game ruin it my making you play exotics for them to make more money and that is the only way you get the next map pieces it is time for me to quit.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I know how you feel. I also am done until/if they ever add more hunts. "No hunter left behind" kiss my *** GLU.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    They'll add hunts. I'm sure they are losing some players with the delay, but they will find a way to make the map pieces available for free hunters, I have no doubt. Because they know that a percentage of these free hunters will eventually spend money. I was months into Deer Hunter 2014 before I ever purchased gold, same with Dinos. There are some players who will spend hundreds on these games, some that will never pay a cent, and then everybody else. Glu knows this. They aren't going to cook the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Lets everyone chill. This is a simple mobile game. It is not life and death.

ruffshot, if I look at your posts, 75% are complaining about something. If you don't like it, then stop playing.

I got the latest update and, when it was another event, I went meh and stopped playing. I'll start playing when something more interesting shows up.

Life goes on. It's not like this is mission critical for your self fulfillment.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I have quit playing, and for the record..if I wanted your opinion on my posts I would ask you casajr. Time comes when glu adds more hunts, I will be the first to thank them. In our country we have something called "Freedom of Speech" Also, how do you know what is needed for my self fulfillment? Good day
    casajr wrote: »
    Lets everyone chill. This is a simple mobile game. It is not life and death.

ruffshot, if I look at your posts, 75% are complaining about something. If you don't like it, then stop playing.

I got the latest update and, when it was another event, I went meh and stopped playing. I'll start playing when something more interesting shows up.

Life goes on. It's not like this is mission critical for your self fulfillment.
  • Options
    Freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution, not someone disagreeing with you on a message board. Lighten up, it's just a game.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    I am aware that it is just a game, however when you are confined to bed due to a rotten disease little things take on more importance. I have never disagreed on anyone elses posts, just speaking my mind. I would encourage anyone that doesn't like my posts to please not read them. Perhaps if glu would release more hunts we all could be playing instead of spending time in this forum.
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution, not someone disagreeing with you on a message board. Lighten up, it's just a game.
  • Options
    larsottesenlarsottesen Registered Users 2 Posts
    ruffshot wrote: »
    I have quit playing, and for the record..if I wanted your opinion on my posts I would ask you casajr. Time comes when glu adds more hunts, I will be the first to thank them. In our country we have something called "Freedom of Speech" Also, how do you know what is needed for my self fulfillment? Good day

Buhubuhubuhu - like others say, lighten up. GLU is an enterprise, and like any other enterprise on this planet they have to make money.

Do you think that the team of developers at GLU works for free or perhaps for a bowl of rice? Surely they don't. Someone has to pay their salery.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's true, now add more to region 8 or give them a deduction in their paycheck!! Lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    I wish you a speedy recovery, Ruffshot.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I wish you a speedy recovery, Ruffshot.

As do I. Take care.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That's true, now add more to region 8 or give them a deduction in their paycheck!! Lol!

My sentiments exactaly
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hope you feel better soon, Ruffshot.

I totally understand your position, and I think you did the right thing; no sense playing it if it's going to upset you (and I've been there). One of my favorite old PC games was Dungeon Keeper. They put it out on iPad, and I was crazy excited to get it. But it's just a Clash of Clans clone, and a shameless money grab. I played for awhile, but got ****ed off at my dungeon constantly getting attacked by people who would spend real money for fast upgrades. Or, there was the game Iron Force, which was a tank battle game that let you fight other players in real time. People would either shell out $100 to buy an uber-tank and just stomp the **** out of everyone else playing. Again, it was pay to win, and it bugged me. I quit playing both. At least with Dino Hunter, no one else is stealing my money, and I'm not directly competing against some one who spent $100 to buy a big gun when I can't or won't do the same.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon, Ruffshot.

I totally understand your position, and I think you did the right thing; no sense playing it if it's going to upset you (and I've been there). One of my favorite old PC games was Dungeon Keeper. They put it out on iPad, and I was crazy excited to get it. But it's just a Clash of Clans clone, and a shameless money grab. I played for awhile, but got ****ed off at my dungeon constantly getting attacked by people who would spend real money for fast upgrades. Or, there was the game Iron Force, which was a tank battle game that let you fight other players in real time. People would either shell out $100 to buy an uber-tank and just stomp the **** out of everyone else playing. Again, it was pay to win, and it bugged me. I quit playing both. At least with Dino Hunter, no one else is stealing my money, and I'm not directly competing against some one who spent $100 to buy a big gun when I can't or won't do the same.

Thank you, and to everyone else