Options

Did anyone..

DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
..manage to top the R8 3 heart shot Megalosuaruses with the Atlas Revolt rifle? i tried about thirty times!I got so fed up trying so bought the Demon (20 Quid!) which immediately sorted the buggers but now there's nothing much to do apart from contracts using all the different weapons for variety. Getting bored...Come on Glu! You've had my money!!

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I don't remember much of a problem with the standard weapons, DM. I must have gotten lucky. The trick to the standard weapons is usually
    1. Don't miss
    2. Reload early
    3. Stop the reload sequence by hitting the shoot button. Let one or two bullets load, then hit the button.

We are all anxiously awaiting what comes next (Thursday I hope and it had better be awesome).

I must admit you have certainly cruised through this much faster than I did. Hat tip to you.

Update: Now I remember. It's been a few weeks and my brain cells are not as numerous as before.

Kill the first one
    Kill the second one (the hardest shot)
    Wait for the third one to come to you. Hit the heart when it flashes. Three shot hunt.

I failed this once or twice because the heart showed up at a strange place on the third one.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    I haven't gotten to that one yet, but I feel your pain; some missions are just a pain for some reason, even when they're easy for someone else. My personal bane is on level five or six; it's the last shotgun mission where you have to kill two Gorgosauri. I can get one, but the other one ALWAYS gets to me before I can kill him. Always. I bet I played that mission ten times; they're just too close, and I don't have time to get them both even with perfect hits, because I have to reload. I finally gave it up and skipped it.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    You are doing very good, considering the short amount of time you have played. Very impressed. :)
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I haven't gotten to that one yet, but I feel your pain; some missions are just a pain for some reason, even when they're easy for someone else. My personal bane is on level five or six; it's the last shotgun mission where you have to kill two Gorgosauri. I can get one, but the other one ALWAYS gets to me before I can kill him. Always. I bet I played that mission ten times; they're just too close, and I don't have time to get them both even with perfect hits, because I have to reload. I finally gave it up and skipped it.

The clue is in your post, they are too close. Let them wander off and get a little further away, then blast the closest one first. It may take a couple tries, but you will complete the hunt sooner this way.

Good hunting!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Done them all.now I am bored fed up with contract hunt.money is going up that's a!!.not buying those stupid guns.what's the point.
  • Options
    kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    me too, i have already finished region 8, waiting for region 9, where is it
  • Options
    ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Not really this thread, but my tablet wont let me add you as a friend!