Options

racing rivals

It's been a few months now my chat is broken I can't use it please help me find a way to fix it I've been playing nitto games since 555r I've spent real money on this game what could be wrong? No one ever gets back to me on the tickets either?

Comments

• Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    Error User Data Failure...aw
  • Options
    S13kid240S13kid240 Registered Users 2 Posts
    got the same error User Data Failure I honestly just wanna delete my account and start over but I play on FaceBook and i'm not sure I can Can anybody help
  • Options
    farmi flankerfarmi flanker Registered Users 0 Posts
    Only you can fix my problem and others player.error code 500 appears as pop ups and unable to complete action..please threat me as your customer..please restore and recover my account ASAP..and please again reply me soonest as possible..tq
  • Options
    Could you admin confirm that you has received my feedback/thread/questions just now?
  • Options
    Hi,me again..tq for your earlier feedback and action taken..this time i have another problem that i agree and confirm only u admin/owner of this games can help..sometimes changing is good for people..here the question..i go to special offer to get free germs and follow every single steps and all the instructions given and my phone has been powered by strong internet data usage..but i not received the germs as per agreement and conditions..and try to pick another offers given many times..unfortunately nothing happen..can u feel the frustrated?bcoz it's waste time/data usage/memory space and the worst part is not received even single germs..i believe u understand that...so?what should u do to help me Sir?thank you again for your patronage and please prompt reply me and help me out of this problem ASAP Sir..thank you..best regards,Farmi Flanker