Options

Some suggestions/comments for improving the game

Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
First, I love the game; I really do. I could do without the constant spamming to buy expensive guns with real money, but hey, they run a business. Can't blame 'em for trying.

What I would like to see, though, are a few minor changes.

1: When you finish a trophy series, don't try to sell me a gun for the series I just completed. I'm not going to spend a penny buying a region five assault rifle when I just finished region five. Offer me a deal on the region SIX gun I'll be needing later; that, I'd be tempted to actually buy.

2: Allow purchases of exotic weapons with cash. Even if you want to charge me $20 million, at least I have a shot at saving up for it. Or let me exchange cash for gold, or have a challenge mission where the prize is an exotic weapon of some kind. I know the goal here is to make money, but c'mon, work with us here.

3: Let players go back and replay earlier missions with better weapons. It'd be fun to go back to region one with my region 7 shot gun and just raise a bit of hell, you know?

4: This is a bit harder to work out, but the "logic" behind the game weapons is a bit funky. For example, in region one I have a rifle that does a paltry 129 points of damage, yet can take down a T-rex in three shots. By region 7, I have a bow that does darn near 10 times that damage, but can't even kill a little Struthomimus in a single shot. I know, I know, it's all relative. But maybe making the prey progressively larger would make more sense. By region seven, THEN you should start seeing the big boys, where you'd really need a big gun to take them out.

5: Damage seems a bit fishy sometimes. I have the Gen Tech Striker that supposedly does 500 points of damage. My region 3 Marshall Reaper assault rifle does about a fifth of that, but can kill region 3 prey with a single shot most of the time. Not so my Striker; I've hit stuff with it four and five times and not killed it. Just seems a bit off.

Anyway, that's it. Minor stuff, I know, but it'd make a great game even better.
Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.

Comments

• Options
    DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    First, I love the game; I really do. I could do without the constant spamming to buy expensive guns with real money, but hey, they run a business. Can't blame 'em for trying.

What I would like to see, though, are a few minor changes.

1: When you finish a trophy series, don't try to sell me a gun for the series I just completed. I'm not going to spend a penny buying a region five assault rifle when I just finished region five. Offer me a deal on the region SIX gun I'll be needing later; that, I'd be tempted to actually buy.

2: Allow purchases of exotic weapons with cash. Even if you want to charge me $20 million, at least I have a shot at saving up for it. Or let me exchange cash for gold, or have a challenge mission where the prize is an exotic weapon of some kind. I know the goal here is to make money, but c'mon, work with us here.

3: Let players go back and replay earlier missions with better weapons. It'd be fun to go back to region one with my region 7 shot gun and just raise a bit of hell, you know?

4: This is a bit harder to work out, but the "logic" behind the game weapons is a bit funky. For example, in region one I have a rifle that does a paltry 129 points of damage, yet can take down a T-rex in three shots. By region 7, I have a bow that does darn near 10 times that damage, but can't even kill a little Struthomimus in a single shot. I know, I know, it's all relative. But maybe making the prey progressively larger would make more sense. By region seven, THEN you should start seeing the big boys, where you'd really need a big gun to take them out.

5: Damage seems a bit fishy sometimes. I have the Gen Tech Striker that supposedly does 500 points of damage. My region 3 Marshall Reaper assault rifle does about a fifth of that, but can kill region 3 prey with a single shot most of the time. Not so my Striker; I've hit stuff with it four and five times and not killed it. Just seems a bit off.

Anyway, that's it. Minor stuff, I know, but it'd make a great game even better.

Totally agree. Totally definitely!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I can assure you that#2 on your list will never happen. Unless a exotic goes on sale, and Glu feels generous then maybe!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx