Getting bored...

WolfgirlStlWolfgirlStl Registered Users 7 Posts
Anyone else as bored as I am? I have 50 million db banked but I am so bored doing contracts that I find myself staying away from the game...

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You are in the majority. We are all waiting to see if the next real installment of R8 comes out at the end of the week. I stopped playing 2 weeks ago after just getting events.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    No comment
    Anyone else as bored as I am? I have 50 million db banked but I am so bored doing contracts that I find myself staying away from the game...
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If they keep doing it this way, I may just walk away from the game. Bad move Glu!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If they keep doing it this way, I may just walk away from the game. Bad move Glu!

No you won't Todfoxx, you'd better not anyway! you're as ****** minded as me, and Ruffshot.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'll play to the end, just frustrated! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think Glu must be waiting for everyone else to get to R8 before adding some more, that way more people will buy the exotics etc. what do you guys think?
    It's 11am Thursday morning here and unless I'm missing something there's nothing new to do. ��
    Updates seem to show up at noon West Coast Time. That is GMT +11 or 12 for me. I'm sleeping by then. Check in Friday.
    BTW DM, if you like Dino Hunter, you may want to check out Deer Hunter 2014. I'm not sure if you want to trade fantasy animals for real ones, but they are very similar.
  • Salmon2Salmon2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    very bored, really very bored, greatly bored, unbelievably bored..... Zzzzzx

Ps don't play DH2014. I changed phones and lost all my bucks and gold. It's happened to almost everyone. At least with DH you can almost start over as there are only 8 regions. Just don't spend any money on weapons as you will lose it all eventully.

Hunting real deer this weekend. I might go for a tail shot. Lol
    Salmon2 wrote: »
    very bored, really very bored, greatly bored, unbelievably bored..... Zzzzzx

Ps don't play DH2014. I changed phones and lost all my bucks and gold. It's happened to almost everyone. At least with DH you can almost start over as there are only 8 regions. Just don't spend any money on weapons as you will lose it all eventully.

Hunting real deer this weekend. I might go for a tail shot. Lol

OKFine. We all know. Does not detract from game play.
  • raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    Personally I don't mind waiting. It seems that the events that take a while are more fun. Others seem to be thrown out quickly to satisfy the complainers. Go back and look at some of the detailed landscape. They are still fun to hunt, especially with R7 or R8 exotic weapons.
    On another note, I wonder why we don't see more of the elephant-like critters from an early region.
  • Noel357Noel357 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited January 2019