Options

T-rex

ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
Has anyone had a T-rex hunt yet? I haven't seen one but I assume you would have to purchase an exotic weapon for the chance? Also, someone mentioned getting bonuses for head shots. Utahraptors and Gigantosaurus I kill with head shots from my non-exotic bow but don't receive any bonus bucks. Bill

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    T-Rex was in region 1. And I believe also in region 3 "the boneyard" no exotic was needed. But you could get him in contract hunts with your exotic in either of those regions. I'm still waiting to see a wooly mammoth or a saber toothed tiger!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've only seen the young T-Rex so far, and that was in region 1. I haven't gotten to region 8 yet, and was sort of hoping the adults would be there.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    T-Rex was in region 1. And I believe also in region 3 "the boneyard" no exotic was needed. But you could get him in contract hunts with your exotic in either of those regions. I'm still waiting to see a wooly mammoth or a saber toothed tiger!

Yeah, I've had 2 or 3 T Rex to deal with, earlier regions than 8, I think in Region 3 Rifle series, not exotic. You'd think T Rex would be 'the ultimate kill' but they haven't been so in my experience so far, Baryonx or whatever they're called are nastier, as are anything Raptor.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think we'll see more vicious and fierce dinosaurs in upcoming regions. There are 1000's of species of those extinct lizard *******s! Lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Sure hope so!! Wish they would hurry, I need to blast something new;)
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think we'll see more vicious and fierce dinosaurs in upcoming regions. There are 1000's of species of those extinct lizard *******s! Lol!
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm still waiting for a Spinosaur. I think Glu is holding that off for now.
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    yeah spino is one of my favorite too =) they have may other crazy big dino so far i think the T rex kinda look realistic and more scary for most dino in this thing too bad they weak i took them down in the earlier level already they should have it in the contract kill list too so u could go do practice run on it just as u slain them as real boss in dino hunt, yeah if u try to take down the Trex u better fast with it or you have one heck of a time try to reload your shietty gun b 4 it come close and get you for a meal =P
    Ludwig wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a Spinosaur. I think Glu is holding that off for now.
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    where is the AK on this thing? i see M4, i see G3, and other AR but ain't see the real AK are they saving the one using bigger rounds last like they did in deer hunt?
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm also hoping for a .45 ACP Tommy gun and 1911 like in DH2014, hopefully both will be in later regions.
    Facebook player