Anobody picking up anybody good with 2nd round draft picks?

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
Since the update, seems like a waste of cash. All ** or * star players. Always seem to "just miss" a **** or *****.

Comments

• Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've had roughly 30-40 second round picks in the last week and the best I managed was a 3* reliever. The pool of players is really big so you have to figure your percentage of getting a 1-2* player is extremely high compared to a 3-4* player. Don't get discouraged man, it happens to all of us. I've found that I'm much more at peace playing this game knowing that Gold is hard to get, draft spins will not favor you 95% of the time and that the pitching is pretty hard to hit.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    My only goal with 2nd rounders is to hope to get someone not as bad as someone else, so I can trade for First Rounders sooner. Usually between 10-15 inactive 2nds for me, including the bad First Rounder I drafted on my last trade in. Right now though I'm up to 20, so I think considering I already have so many, I'm going to stock pile and wait until I can do a #1.

My First Round Trade Ins have been very poor since making that my mission.
  • Slickr4Slickr4 Registered Users 19 Posts
    What part of, "Glu is doing everything for the sole purpose of making you spend gold and thus make money," do people not understand? You are NOT going to get a good player randomly...people on here that say they built their full 5 star team without spending money are full of ****...Glu wants you to spend money, period.
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Anyone notice that 99% of the time you get a krap 2 star player, but the funny thing is the player right above or below the krap player you got is ALWAYS a 4 star guy making it look like you just missed it. LOL :)
  • taxi driverstaxi drivers Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've drafted about 100+ 2nd rounders, and about 20 first rd picks, and 2 #1 overall picks in the last 3 weeks or so, and I got ZERO 4 star players, and ZERO 5 star players.

Of course 100% of the time the pick lands exactly above or below a 4-5 start player.
  • deathwisherdeathwisher Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah iit is pretty bad lately. I have drafted almost 100 players trying to hold out for the #1 draft and before it would give me a #1 draft at about 63 players. On top of that I think they recently turned off being able to recieve 50 to 100 gold for finishing games. This game is really turning out to be a fail lately.
  • TilapiaTilapia Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've landed on some decent 2.5/3 star players, but no one I've kept.

Honestly, I do believe some of this is due to it simply being harder to crack my team. Some of these 2.5 star guys might have had a spot on my team a couple of months ago.

What I'd really like to see is if people have been able to time stopping the spin in order to land on a better player, and how.