Options

I'm done for good

MarathonmanMarathonman Registered Users 3 Posts
I had to start over once when I purchased the new iPhone. But I had to take my phone to Apple yesterday and they gave me a new phone because mine was messed up.

Since Glu is so freaking greedy and won't let you keep your progress through the game center, they tried to get me to start over. Over $130 million in HB and no telling how much gold. I was one of the players that actually spent money on exoctics, but never again will I play or even download another game that is put out by Glu.

It's almost criminal how they treat their customers.

Comments

• Options
    PedlapPedlap Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well put. I agree. They did the same to me. Had to start all over again.
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I had to start over once when I purchased the new iPhone. But I had to take my phone to Apple yesterday and they gave me a new phone because mine was messed up.

Since Glu is so freaking greedy and won't let you keep your progress through the game center, they tried to get me to start over. Over $130 million in HB and no telling how much gold. I was one of the players that actually spent money on exoctics, but never again will I play or even download another game that is put out by Glu.

It's almost criminal how they treat their customers.

I would do the same thing if that happened to me. Fortunately, I play on my notebook computer and haven't had this issue. Probably if I purchased a new computer I would. Not sure about that. You could submit a ticket, however my experience with that is they are ignored. Sorry man, that sucks. Bill