Options

How many inactives....

Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
....are you allowed to keep? Can you just keep holding onto players in order to make your draft wheel spins yield better players? Or does it just slow the game down with too many?

Comments

• Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    As they were preparing for the update, they wouldn't let me trade in actives in for #1 Picks. So I kept accumulating them. Hit 300 dudes. Some have said near 500. After update traded them in for #1 pick. Yes my game was slowed significantly carrying that many players, and sped up after my trade.

Now that I'm MAINLY drafting 2nd rounders, I'm looking at:

3-6 Inactive Players - Swap for Late Round Pick
    6-12 Inactive Players - Trade for Second Round Pick
    10-60 Inactive Players - Trade for First Round Draft Pick
    60+ (Depending on quality of inactives), I believe I was able to do it around the 60 player mark once, trade for #1 overall pick

I suppose if you knew when the next player rating update would be, having 500 inactives would be beneficial.
  • Options
    I feel you. I feel like your odds for getting a 4* or better in the draft would increase with the more 3*+ inactives you have.

I don't think we will see a player update until around the middle of the 2015 season (June-julyish). Although Glu has shown that logic and common sense does not factor into their decision making or customer care.
  • Options
    atimmons01atimmons01 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have decided to try to get every player. so far I am up to 417 players. I am not sure how many there are but my best guess is around 1,300-1,400. I have no idea so here goes.
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    lol. Please keep us updated on your progress. Main negative would be it really slows down your functionality of the ap. But I'm rooting for you.
  • Options
    It does really slow it down but I'm at work and don't need it to be too fast. I will let you know.
  • Options
    If you figure each team has a 40 man roster in September than it would be roughly around 1200 players (could be wrong). You're 1/3 the way there! Haha
  • Options
    I think there is going to be more like 1,500 including free agents and extras. I made a list of all players and when i draft i highlight the names. So far i have 493 players and seem to be about 36% there. It does really slow the game down. haha
  • Options
    Have your draft spins been producing better players?
  • Options
    Well I am just doing late round draft picks now. Once I feel I have most of the lower guys I'll start with second rounders.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    atimmons01 wrote: »
    Well I am just doing late round draft picks now. Once I feel I have most of the lower guys I'll start with second rounders.

Eagerly following your progress. Thx for sharing
  • Options
    Team punTeam pun Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm at 766 right now and it is slooow but I have exhausted the 2 and 2.5 star players. I've been buying lots of 2nd rounders lately but will go back to late rounders to speed it up. There seems to be a ton if 1 star and 3 star players. My best advice is to save up huge chunks before buying to avoid slowing it down too much.
  • Options
    i agree with you Team Pun. I am up over 600 and it is pretty slow. I do have a lot of draft picks saved up and over 200,000 now. I figure I will draft again when i have over 500,000. that should give me around 70% of the players in the game. Then I should start seeing some positive results in the First and second rounders. After the Update my roster was pretty decimated so i just keep getting killed in the Legends playoffs. At least it gives me games and rewards to use. haha.
  • Options
    princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    Haha I literally was doing this a while ago under the logic that if I can't choose my player I'll just get all of them. It slows down so much once you start to get a few hundred I couldn't put up with it anymore. I want to know your progress though! It should work!
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • Options
    I finally broke through on late round draft picks. Every one of them is 2.5 or 3 star now. Once I get all 3 stars I will move up to 2nd rounder. I am up to 685 players. No duplicates so it is working i think.
  • Options
    At around 780 players I have exhausted every 3 star or lower player. Now for second rounders and to get every 4 star or lower player. After that it should go pretty smoothly