Options

they should have one section like free mission for the dino in zombies different

DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
section of the game only like if u like to play for extra cause they just for fun like modern warfare play zombies mission, don't have to do with the require to pass to the next level in the real thing just like extra credit to the game instead of stuck in as a require level must get ufo gun to passed to be able to get to the next one they should have add new catergories of gun like the mp5 and the uzi and the tech 9 or mc10 in there as smg secion, and m-60 and m-249 in there as lmg

Comments

• Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Forgive me, but I have no idea what you are trying to say
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Me neither, he wants to combine 2 games into 1? Whatever, just getting them to add more to region 8 would be nice. I just want to finish it and move on.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    My thoughts exactly toddfoxx. Region 8 has been dragged out for too long. I'm not even playing Dinos that much anymore because of this. I've got no reason to anyway. Plenty of Hunter Bucks ($133 million+) and plenty of gold (2780). I'm already prepared for R9 at these figures, so Glu, let's wrap this up!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool: