Options

What has been your hardest position to upgrade?

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
2nd base for me. Seems options of good 2nd basemen are extremely limited.

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Agree with 2nd base. Before the update there were no 5 star 2nd baseman. Cano was 4.5 star. After the update there are 3 5 star 2nd baseman. But yea, it was always my weakest position. Has Dee Godon forever. Finally got Chase Utley, 2 days later after update he dropped a lot. Luckily drafted Altuve so Im set now
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    2nd base for me. Seems options of good 2nd basemen are extremely limited.

definitely C and SS for me. I've been using Matt Wieters for a long time and finally got Evan Gattis, 4.5* recently from a draft. I am still stuck with Jordy Mercy at SS, who is my only 3.5* in the team.

2nd base is also difficult. But I got Ian Kinsler quite a while ago, he's 4* with 7 hitting and 6 speed. I also drafted Neil Walker from a 2nd round draft recently, also a 4-star. He's 6/7/3 and switch hitter.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    2nd and 3b for me
  • Options
    Slickr4Slickr4 Registered Users 19 Posts
    2b and SS...although Reyes has been solid, Neil Walker at 2b has been horrific for me. 4 star player hitting .248, had Altuve a long long time ago, traded him when I got Omar Infante who was a solid .320 hitter until he got hit with the nerf bat during update. Used Altuve as my franchise player and he helped me beat the legends for the first time, wish I had him permanently.
  • Options
    TilapiaTilapia Registered Users 10 Posts
    SS is actually the only position for which I've had the same starting player from the very start until Legends level in Jimmy Rollins. The only other player I've ever acquired who has even come close in ratings (other than a brief rental of Tulo) was Elvis Andrus.

I've started DJ LeMahieu for most of my TSB life, and I've grown quite attached. Not quite sure I'd dump him for anyone other than, perhaps, Altuve, Gennett, or Robbie.

C would probably be third toughest. Currently starting Derek Norris, who took a bit of a hit post-update. Previously had Jason Castro.

1B, 3B, and OF have been pretty easy to keep stocked. Relief help is always quite easy to find.