Options

Saw

ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
I may have to break down and spend some HB to get the saw. Simply to aleviate the monotony in R8. Sorry, I was overdue to post a complaint. lol

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm having fun with the HB Darman Saw. Something about flinging saw blades that explode is perversely satisfying.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Definetly worth buying for HB. You can earn the 2M+ in a day and well worth it if you are tired of standard 8 hunts. And, you don’t have to wait for upgrades.

Beer time

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Get it Ruffshot, you'll enjoy it! And yes to breaking up the monotony! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Fagin007Fagin007 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Love the saw and to watch them walk for a few seconds and then fall over and die.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Definitely worth the two mil....ditto the Ripper. You make back the money just doing the missions anyway, so it's no loss. Bound to say, though, that the saw is probably the most effective weapon I've used yet. Just scratch a Dino with it, and down they go.

Funny thing; the gigawatt gun disappeared. I saw it when it first appeared on the weapon selection screen before a hunt, but now it's gone. Wasn't going to buy it, but it's odd that it just vanished. I am tempted by the gauntlet, though. Looks cool, and hey, it's a beam weapon too! But it'll have to go on sale....no way am I doing $20 for a snake weapon.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There was a mini update and the gigawatt was removed.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Got the Ripper this morning. Not as fun as the Saw, but well worth the HBs.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You can get the Ripper for HB? I'm not seeing that.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    You can get the Ripper for HB? I'm not seeing that.

which might explain the update we got this morning....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't expect to see many other exotics available for HBs. The Ripper and Saw came available for HBs instead of gold because of "No hunter left behind."
    We get them for HBs because they lead to map pieces. I don't expect to see any exotics NOT tied to map pieces in any region made available for HBs.
    If you do not buy the Ripper and Saw for HBs, you may risk being left behind...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I purchased both exotics, I love the saw but the ripper doen't have nearly as much power as the saw. Still, it was a good purchase and relieved the boredom somewhat in R8.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I bought the Saw when it was available for HBs and bought the Ripper with HBs last night. I like the Saw better. You can fan out your shot with the Saw and hit multiple dinos with one 3 blade salvo.

The Ripper is nice enough, but when the series is complete, I'm going back to the Saw to use in the contract hunts. I may even go back a region or two and play with it there as well.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad