Gauntlet Series Available

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Just downloaded the 0.3 MB update for it. Map piece reward after completing the series. I would suggest holding off on getting the weapon in case they offer it for Hunter Bucks like they did for the Saw and Ripper.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No challenge to this series whatsoever! This game is going nowhere fast! Very disappointed.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    I enjoyed the series - more kills per event and introduced the diplotocus, a bronto looking beast. I already had the gauntlet and love it for every region. Although I have read some favorable posts, I would like to try the gigawatt before buying it.
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I don't know if I want to invest in the gauntlet just yet, I don't have enough gold so it would cost a fair bit, having spent quite a lot on weapons lately..also call me old fashioned but I prefer the bows and rifles, the gauntlet didn't impress me, then I read that you're supposed to hold the trigger down..only had 1 trial as well, I'm sure you got 2 or 3 trials in earlier regions?
    And you only get 1 map piece anyway, so presumably you'd have to wait anot
    Not complaining just unsure whether or not to bother, would be good is hb's can buy it
    It may go on sale for hb's or a lower gold cost. It's a nifty weapon but I would wait for the sale Dinomummy.
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Very disappointed that cant buy this with HB after wasting all my gold on the other exotics before they made them available for HB. This game is getting terrible as need to wait another week now doing the same old boring contract hunts.
  • DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It may go on sale for hb's or a lower gold cost. It's a nifty weapon but I would wait for the sale Dinomummy.

Yeah, think I'll wait Todfoxx, shame the game's lost it's momentum.
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Yeah Todfoxx not much challenge but pretty neat weapon though.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    My very thoughts. I'll wait for it to either go on sale or be offered for HB's. Not spending $20 on one weapon, no matter how cool it is.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I'm not sure if I'll even spend HB on gauntlet. Wasn't impressed by the trial. Maybe we will get a weapon series before 2015.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I just tried it, that thing is ridiculous! I'll spend HB on it, because we'll need the map piece to go on, but it's the least realistic weapon yet. One thing I think it might be great for is using on contract hunts down the road when dinos have to take a lot more damage. I did play around with barely zapping the birds on the trial, and it did minimal damage, so it could probably be a fun keeper. On like an 8 animal hunt, it would be fun to try to zap them all and get them running before shooting to kill. Little things like that (and trying to get extra kills after my final) are what keep the games interesting to me.
    Facebook player
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    If anyone is bored waiting for the next region, try Contract Killer, (a GLU game), or Killshot. They are both pretty cool shooting games. Like Dino and DH14, they are free up to a point then will require IAP to go on to the next level. I have been playing for almost a month and haven't spent any real money yet. Just a suggestion.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Wait, they made the saws purchaseable with bucks!? I DEMAND A REFUND!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Ultima wrote: »
    Wait, they made the saws purchaseable with bucks!? I DEMAND A REFUND!

For what???
    Say What??
    I'm wondering about this company, did they get bought out? They seem to want us to pay more and offer less.
    Their new game "contract killer sniper" wants you shell out money right at the start. It lasted 2 minutes then I deleted it. I remember when I first started playing deer hunter, the cost wasn't much of a factor because it was fun! The content got better and more regions and events kept coming. Again it was fun! Now it has gone as far as it can go, sad to say. Now Dino hunter started like that, but now has hit a major wall! I'm not sure what their doing but they better do it fast. If they continue with this style of something new each week, and it turns out to be a weak exotic series with no gold reward(remember those?) I'm quite sure they will lose many players. Am I right or wrong..seriously ~T.F
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It seemed to work with 12 year old girls playing KKH, so they are trying it here.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    It seemed to work with 12 year old girls playing KKH, so they are trying it here.

Really, that's all you got?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    If anyone is bored waiting for the next region, try Contract Killer, (a GLU game), or Killshot. They are both pretty cool shooting games. Like Dino and DH14, they are free up to a point then will require IAP to go on to the next level. I have been playing for almost a month and haven't spent any real money yet. Just a suggestion.

Killshot is a fun game. I have been playing it for over a month. The hunts are very challenging. And the best part is that it uses Tapjoy for the offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    He's probably right. That business model works like a charm on a percentage of players. Some people are simply going to buy everything, every exotic, gold weapon, you name it. Others will never pay a cent out of pocket to play. The vast majority of us are on a sliding scale of willingness to spend Real American Dollars on a phone/Facebook game. At some point of raising prices, they will see revenues decline, and perhaps they are testing that point.
    Facebook player
    I have stopped playing Killshot only because it kept crashing. Just tried it out again and it seems to be working fine. It is fun, kind of like DH, in the you progress in the game. Thanks for the reminder Sheppeck. And good reply Blue ridge, makes sense but it's risky.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Really, that's all you got?

Sorry if I offended - I'm not sure why though. I was merely pointing out that Glu made $43M last quarter on IAP's in KKH by making everything purchasable. It looks like they are trying the same thing on Dino Hunter.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Sniper 3D isn't a bad option either. It's almost exactly the same format as Dinohunter, down to the slow motion kill shot effects. Or, if you really dig shooting up Dinos, try Carnivores. No in ap purchases at all. Not as graphically spiffy as Dinohunter, but much more challenging.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I already buy this weapon and total cost about 3.5M HB.....no gold rewards....just get the maps....and total earning around 5M HB.....easy to finish this series.....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    You bought the gauntlet for hunter bucks?
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    You bought the gauntlet for hunter bucks?

No....i buy it with gold....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm wondering about this company, did they get bought out? They seem to want us to pay more and offer less.

Once you can get away with charging $20 dollars for twenty, simple hunts, what will you do next? Revert back to a model of "generosity" or push it further? One thing that is a constant with greed is that it never reverts. They are only going to take the next step.

I'll see what happens with the next region of DH, but I'm strongly leaning in favor of deleting this thing. I've already deleted DH2014, and I won't be looking into any more Glu games, because they're very addictive at first. Better not get sucked into them at all.
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    For all the gold that I wasted if they keep pulling this ****.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    What a snorefest that was!