Gold, premium currency, can't buy everything

Ber843Ber843 Registered Users 17 Posts
Hi,
I am new to the game. Bought some gold to start with ($ player, tho not that big😝) and enjoyed the game quite a bit. Then after running around in the missions/maps I saw the Tournament bar, entered and started playing in it. Suddenly my battle drinks or whatever ran out. Not a problem, I thought, as I have some spare gold, I could surely buy some more, only to see it is a seperate purchase. Any reason for this? As I only buy a certain amount monthly, usually once a month, I did, but now have to go over budget to enjoy the tournament or grind my **** off doing stuff over (don't enjoy that too much). So why can't you buy battle potions with the premium currency?

Comments

• 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    I can't answer that question, but I can give you some info on battle drinks and how many it takes to do well and place high in the tournaments.
    I'm one of the top ranked players right now in this tournament with 5 million points. I've figured out that I'm getting about 10,000+ points per battle drink on average in this tournament. So I've had to use probably atleast 400 so far and there's still a couple days left.
    I say only 400 instead of 500 because you get 1 free battle point every 40 minutes, so that accounts for some of my battle points used.
    If you bought 400 battle drinks it would cost you $200.
    In some of the other tournaments I've seen scores as high as 10 million points! So, unless you have a really high game budget, you'll have to grind through a bunch of levels to earn battle drinks to do well and advance high in the tourney.
  • Ber843Ber843 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thanx, I reckoned that. I am on my way up, but not going to spend extra on battle drinks now. Really would like if they make it possible to use gold for purchasing it. But yeah, will probably just grind it out then.... Any particular level you do to get the drinks that are your favorite?
    I like the first level but I know others that prefer the higher levels. Try a few dif and see what ones you prefer
    Cool. Also, how do I scroll between islands in different levels?
    As far as I know you can't. I believe it always stays on the last one you played.
    Okay. Tnx a lot. Where do you get all the energy to keep grinding?
    You're welcome! I bought an unlimited energy drink promo.
    Aaah, I see it now. ��. Tnx