Options

Waiting for update...

princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
Dear Glu,

I am very tired of trying to place high but not too high on the leader board. Yes, I'm referring to the fact that the top three spots for receiving gold still not producing any reward. If you literally did this on purpose as a pathetic attempt to prevent the hackers to receive good rewards, shame on you. It is ridiculous to have to strategize around this. Personally, I do not care about the hackers, I will beat them regardless. I have not seen many hackers on the top spots lately anyway, just normal players playing very frequently.

Many people have been frustrated with this issue and I believe this alone has lost players, some temporarily, some permanent. You may read this, you may not, but as a somewhat paying customer I expect someone's voice to be heard, even if it isn't mine. I have reported the issue through the game'a report function and I was very unsatisfied with your responses. I do not expect perfection, but I do expect progress, which until this I feel has been adequate. I speak on behalf of many. May our voice be heard.

Sincerely,
A loyal customer
Team name: PHAMILY
Club name: CARDINALS

Comments

• Options
    Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Dead on. They gave me some gold. But probably on,y have what I earned. It's crazy. N sucks cuz I could play all day n night
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yes... Could not agree more princebizz. Glu, please give us an answer and a remedy to this unfair and misleading leaderboard situation. I am out lots of gold because I place too high, and do not always have the time to sit there a half an hour before the clock ends to try and balance my totals between 3rd and 6th. Let people play and the top five be the top five. I too have noticed a lack of obscene numbers on the leaderboard. But the numbers now have gotten so low that the last couple of days 11 wins or so in a day has placed me too high and I get the ever popular - - -. I do not think that is an obscene amount of wins in a day. One would think you would be happy that your customer is enjoying playing your product. This has gone one long enough. Please speak up and let us know what is going on. Thank you!
  • Options
    I love you guys lol. Amused is right. 11 is not a big number at all. What if ur 20 games are in the 9th. N u win half of them. So u played a 20 innings n get 10 wins. That's not even 4 games. It's absurd when u have 20 wins 10 seconds after the daily rewards time runs out. Listen fellas. I could play this game all day n night. So maybe the 5-10 of us who post can play each other n see what's up then. So it's one of us to get gold lol. Bobby2121 to invite. Honestly. Just trying to come up with ideas
  • Options
    Nice idea Bboyce, but its a slippery slope. We would all get together and play, and end up on the same leaderboard. Then, at the end people are tanking games to get the gold. Which causes in fighting and name calling, and our small group of allies disbands as Glu rubs their hands together sinisterly. lol Seriously though, I am going to give up trying to win the dailies, because it really is not worth the whopping 100 gold for the stress. There are many other ways to accumulate gold that I could spend my time doing. The weekly rewards I will keep an eye on. But as for the day, I am going to play, play, play. (Rhyme not intentional)
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    It is hard to believe that this bug lasts for over two weeks.
    Some of my friends quit the game recently because of
    1. GLU changes player's attribute without any announcement.
    2. Leader boards have serious bugs and the reward decreases.

This game has so much potential but the customer care acts like zhit.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Agreed with everyone.

I'm keeping detailed track of how much gold I'm out.

Has anyone requested a refund?
  • Options
    princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    I just brought up the issue. I haven't gone around demanding gold from them, even if this has costed me. I just want to be able to earn it again without all the complications. Also I love the fact that they are actively making updates because you see "sales" and what not but they seem to be ignoring the bigger issue. Or at least putting it off.. maybe the people that write the code are on vacation. haha
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • Options
    Recieved a response from Glu that they would investigate the leaderboard situstion and bring it go the programmers attention. That they will keep my ticket in their in box while this is resolved. They thanked me for my patience and that was about it. I emailed them a response back immediately, but nothing yet.

I would think by now their programmers gave definitely had this brought to their attention. Considering all the customer tickets that have been issued. So, no answer on this still, but I guess a response two weeks later is better then nothing. Maybe we will all open the game one day with thousands of gold credited on our accounts. :/ thinking not. Lol
  • Options
    Amused. Ur right. But are there different leader boys. Som guy Adam from glu has helped the most with retrieving gold
  • Options
    Yeah, it was Adam I received the email from too. As for now he said he is looking into it. I await his response. I did mention to him that there are a lot of people on the forum that would like to receive credit due, but mainly are looking for answers. That we want clarification on the rules of the leaderboard, and why its taken 2-3 weeks to still resolve the issue. I would like to think someone there reads the forum.
  • Options
    Haga. I swear he probably thinks we are same person.