Options

Account reset?

jdisham12jdisham12 Registered Users 11 Posts
I have been playing Dino Hunter for a couple months now. Have PAID for all of the exotic weapons up to region 7... Yes****ay, (11/16/14) I was in region 8 signed off like normal. Today, I was reset back to level 1 all weapons that I paid for gone. Everything replaced I will keep playing. Not replaced or refunded I will spread the word on facebook and amazon that any GLU game is a waste of time, and to expect to lose anything you pay or gain. GLU you have 5 days from today Nov. 17th 2014 to fix this. NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION!

Comments

• Options
    accntno1accntno1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same problem this happened to me 4 times now twice on two accounts at 1st i thought its just a bug that would eventually get me back on my current progress but the 1st acount that got reset never did recover so i made a new one and after a few days same problem it just keeps reseting to lvl1 and just wastes all your effort i'm going to do this one last time if my account still resets for the 5th time then i'm done with this game
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It would help if you would mention what devices you are playing on. Someone maybe could help then.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    jdisham12jdisham12 Registered Users 11 Posts
    what device am I playing on....one of them things that sit on a table, the screen flips up. Cant write it in crayon so I guess writing LAPTOP will have to work. Shouldn't matter the device. The bug IS on THERE end.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jdisham12 wrote: »
    what device am I playing on....one of them things that sit on a table, the screen flips up. Cant write it in crayon so I guess writing LAPTOP will have to work. Shouldn't matter the device. The bug IS on THERE end.

We understand you are upset but please do not be abusive to members of the community. The only way to have your issues addressed is to submit a Customer Care ticket. Please view the help topics here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/ and submit a Customer Care ticket through the "Contact Us" button.

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.