Options

Trial pay 10 gold videos...

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Anyone else not receiving the 10 gold after watching the trial pay videos. Started last night for me and another player I know. The video comes up, you watch it to completion, and when you exit out you do not receive the 10 gold. The other 10 gold offered were not working either. I sent trial pay an email. But I didn't know if it was just me or you guys are experiencing it too.

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Anyone else not receiving the 10 gold after watching the trial pay videos. Started last night for me and another player I know. The video comes up, you watch it to completion, and when you exit out you do not receive the 10 gold. The other 10 gold offered were not working either. I sent trial pay an email. But I didn't know if it was just me or you guys are experiencing it too.

Worked yesterday, but not working today.
  • Options
    They sent me an email saying that they credited me, but no credit was received. Videos can still be watched but gold is not given. I re emailed them and mentioned that this is happening on multiple accounts. Seems there is a disconnect between trial pay and Glu mobile somewhere.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I had one yesterday not work for me too
  • Options
    jcsmith51jcsmith51 Registered Users 6 Posts
    i have several different accounts and devices for my family and i have tried all of them and haven't received any gold from any of the earn gold options. i must have tried 10 different ones on all 4 of my accounts. this is getting very frustrating.
  • Options
    Yea. I did get 2 emails from trial pay trying to credit my account. It seems it's something with Glu. Pretty much everyone I've contacted that plays this game has not gotten credits. I emailed Glu. See what happens I guess.
  • Options
    All appears to be working now. Must of been a temporary glitch.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    All appears to be working now. Must of been a temporary glitch.

Which ones are the most dependable?
  • Options
    Capital one, AT&T, Angel soft, pretty much any video pays the gold. It's the 2 minute game and surveys that are hard to collect from. But different people get different videos. My brother gets videos I don't and I get ones he doesn't. So based on where you live or probably any other trends trial pay picks up on, those videos are probably available to you.
  • Options
    The MachineThe Machine Registered Users 5 Posts
    Capital one, AT&T, Angel soft, pretty much any video pays the gold. It's the 2 minute game and surveys that are hard to collect from. But different people get different videos. My brother gets videos I don't and I get ones he doesn't. So based on where you live or probably any other trends trial pay picks up on, those videos are probably available to you.

Yup, those are the vids that work for me as well. The AngelSoft one is like a unicorn...jump all over it when it's there. Capital One is the next best one, you can re-watch 3 times. AT&T once, but it pops up more often than the others.

Are there any others I'm missing? I have once or twice received between 30-60 gold just for entering an email address on the first page of some of these but I can't recall which ones those were.