where is the update?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Are we not going see anything new today? That's great Glu, keep people waiting!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    I guess it will be tomorrow, at least for me. It is 01:23AM here. Just entered weapon shop and pop up screen informed me that Darman Gigawatt will give next map piece. Another week we will wait for other kind of series (probably bow). :(
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Not surprised at all. GLU is living up to my low expectations. Very sad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The pop-up says "play now" but it's not there.
    Now they removed the gigawatt again and no announcement! ***!?! These people are all *%#!?$ UP!
    I guess nobody gives a $hit that nothing new has been added!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Saw the popup but the gigawatt was not there.
    Hoping for the gauntlet to come available for bucks too.
    I would have preferred a new weapon series instead of an exotic series, but we'll see what comes along.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I would guess that they are pretty much concentrating their focus on the DH2014 FB debacle!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    We all do give a #*€$ that no update is on there but what good will any moaning do. No one looks at these discussions and/or they dont care.
    We all do give a #*€$ that no update is on there but what good will any moaning do. No one looks at these discussions and/or they dont care.

Then don't reply, and leave the forum. I was just expressing my thoughts! We have spent way to much time in one region. The game is losing its momentum..fast!
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    And I was expressing mine, same as you. And when I said no one looks at these discussions I meant tge developers not us lot who are playing it.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    There was a day when the developers looked at the forums, and that was when the game was in beta and had just been freshly released. I still believe they may look at the forums occasionally, but not to get ideas or feedback; to find out if there are any bugs/glitches.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts

I love to complain about this game. So to each his/her own.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I would guess that they are pretty much concentrating their focus on the DH2014 FB debacle!

At first I thought that too Roland. But theres nothing for them to do about that or so it seems. In DH14 forum one person got an email from glu regarding their Facebook issue and it was very apologetic with instructions on how to get their compensation for all that was lost. A whopping 1,000 glu credits. Some say far better than nothing, wich is what I got for losing everything in Dinos but that would be a slap in the face to me considering how far along I am in DH14 and how long I've been playing