New update is out for iOS

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
The gigawatt exotic series is out and we now can earn crystals for weapons/upgrades. Kind of like platinum Eagles in deer hunter. You earn them in contract hunts.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Just got the update myself. I haven't figured out how to use the crystals yet though. I imagine I will figure it out soon. At least it's something different.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Still no update for Android.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    They made the Gauntlet available for cash. The Gigawatt is still gold only.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Here are the crystals:

lUW9bpD.png

Funny how they are only available in R8. Better get as many as you can, because they may be needed for R9.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    After completing this series we have 7 map pieces. I sure hope we get the rest in one update. This weekly thing stinks, I like the old way. The whole hunting series at once, then exotic/events thrown in later that month. I will never go back to region 8 to play for kicks! I do that with other regions, like jungle mists that one is my fav!
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Nothing new here
    ruffshot wrote: »
    Nothing new here

Are you playing on android Ruffshot? Does anyone on android have the update?
    Got the update. Android users first you need to update from Google Play. This time it does not update within game.
    How many Crystals do you guys have? Currently I have 555. It also looks like there may be endless opportunities to get Crystals for now.
    How many Crystals do you guys have? Currently I have 555. It also looks like there may be endless opportunities to get Crystals for now.
    Using gold for energy refill eh!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Or that it will take 5 million of them to do anything with them...

Downloading the update now.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Dino_DocR wrote: »
    Got the update. Android users first you need to update from Google Play. This time it does not update within game.

Thanks for that. I didn't think to check the App Store and was just waiting for the App Needs an Update message.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Using gold for energy refill eh!

Yup, being as I can't use it for anything else now. Probably not going to use anymore gold for refills. Just trying to get as much as I can out of the free rewards before they either change it or remove it if you know what I mean. It's not the gold rewards that I would like to have/see, but at least I am getting something from this. This is the first time I've played Dino Hunter this extensively in weeks! :)
    Free rewards? No I don't know what you mean. Enlighten me...please.
    I think spending gold to refill energy is not a good idea. Gold is usually for real money(most of it), but crystals can be obtained with contract hunts along with HB at least for now.
    I suppose these crystals are Glu's way of "paying us back" since we didn't get rewards from the exotic series. And by the "free" reward, toddfoxx, I mean I didn't have to pay more money just to get these. Wish I had known they would offer the R8 exotics for HB before I got the Saw and Ripper with gold. And you're right Dino_DocR, it probably was a bad idea to use energy refills. But it's not a bad idea to try to get as many of the Crytals as you can for now. For all we know, they could remove the Crystal rewards tomorrow, and what would we have gained? That's why I used refills. Besides, Dinos doesn't have the "watch video for energy" feature, yet.
    I have yet to touch any of my meager gold, but it's his gold and his money. Spend as you see fit.
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    About time. Glad to get the Gauntlet...I like it. Of course, having about fifty million in the bank helped. I may have missed it, but what are the crystals for?

Oh, and did anyone else have to update all their maps again?
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Are you playing on android Ruffshot? Does anyone on android have the update?

Playing thru Facebook. Maybe I'll get updates soon
  • ffendlandffendland Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here ruffshot. No update for facebook yet :(
    I suppose these crystals are Glu's way of "paying us back" since we didn't get rewards from the exotic series. And by the "free" reward, toddfoxx, I mean I didn't have to pay more money just to get these. Wish I had known they would offer the R8 exotics for HB before I got the Saw and Ripper with gold. And you're right Dino_DocR, it probably was a bad idea to use energy refills. But it's not a bad idea to try to get as many of the Crytals as you can for now. For all we know, they could remove the Crystal rewards tomorrow, and what would we have gained? That's why I used refills. Besides, Dinos doesn't have the "watch video for energy" feature, yet.
    o.k I was just curious if you came across somthing. It will be interesting how these crystals will pay out. This may cut down on the complaints about the cost of weapons.
  • MSayersMSayers Banned Users 1 Posts
    People are according to a immediate solution for his or her weight-loss dilemma, and slimming capsules seem to promise us exactly that. And of course, when someone is listed in paid searches, he or she obviously really wants to sell you something. Once you will get accustomed to drinking only water as the beverage you'll actually prefer it.

Feel free to visit my weblog; post pregnancy weight loss and breastfeeding
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Not seeing any of these crystals...wassup?
    Say What??
    In the contract hunts
  • nealandersonnealanderson Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got an update tonight and it took me back to lvl 1 lost everything like in dh14
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    After all the bull they keep pulling, like tricking/forcing people to buy guns at full price gold then trolling them hard later making those same guns available for bucks among others, the least they can go is give us some free gold and/or gold only gun. Much like like when I had an issue in DH2014 where my progress wouldn't save, the made it up by giving me a free gold only shotgun as compensation. Something like this is the least they can do for our loyalty. Otherwise this scam factory is growing more dead to me.
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Also the fact they stopped giving gold as reward for exotic missions is another screw to us.
  • flossum1972flossum1972 Registered Users 4 Posts
    For Android users we have to manually update the new level by going into Google Play Store.
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    I got an update tonight and it took me back to lvl 1 lost everything like in dh14

I had the same thing, but it didn't take me back to level one. I just had to re download all the maps again. My progress, money and weapons remained the same.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    I don't think they will remove the Crystals soon, maybe they have some bigger plans for them. And the reason I think so is - it happened something strange when I got the update from the Store. There wasn't Gigawatt series, but other series with Darman Harvest or something like this. It was available for gold and Crystals. Plus another two exotics in weapon store. Plus new weapons in the other sections. Plus even region 10 "still locked".Maybe it was a mistake. Because soon l got an in-game update and Gigawatt series appeared, but everything else gone.