How to submit a customer support ticket

PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
If you need help with Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores and you are using an Android device: the best way to contact us is within the game by tapping on the Customer Care button in your game options menu. This will display the knowledgebase in the game and give you an option in the upper right corner to contact us.

For iOS players: please submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team by visiting this page:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/

You can read the knowledge-base articles then Click on the CONTACT US button to send us a message. Please make sure you mention the platform (Apple or Android) and the device brand/model that you are using to play the game. It is best to add a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

Please be aware that it may take a few days for a response.

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Contact information updated in original post. New system for help. Thanks.
  • Steel44Steel44 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I hope that an admin reads this, anyway, I submitted a ticket over a week and a half ago, I was told the next day that it would be 48 hours maybe alil more to get my stuff back, Ive been trying to keep intouch with popcorn but keep getting the same response back, Nothing. I lost my guns, my gold, my cash, all 5 regions, and 33 maybe 34 levels, Im not asking much, Im just asking that I get it all back, I use facebook to play , was issued no player ID, I have a code that I found in the about game tab in the menu DINO_201408821-235755_Ar1054895, If that helps Im not sure, popcorn just kept repeating the same drivel over and over. Thanks for the help if you can, if not thanks for your time.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    How does one contact Glu for issues with Facebook?
    Facebook player
  • wasakeeperwasakeeper Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm unable to upgrade the assault rifle "Windsor Chancellor" in Dino Hunter, It shows that I'm able to upgrade but there is no icon/button to let me purchase any upgrade for that weapon. If I'm unable to upgrade then I'm not going to be allowed to advance much further.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    wasakeeper wrote: »
    I'm unable to upgrade the assault rifle "Windsor Chancellor" in Dino Hunter, It shows that I'm able to upgrade but there is no icon/button to let me purchase any upgrade for that weapon. If I'm unable to upgrade then I'm not going to be allowed to advance much further.

What device are you playing on?
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    how do you get so many level i'm only at 8 in that dino thinggy
    how do you using that lightning robot arm? hahaha i call it a zapper zoil zab bug death, the angel wing long neck dino was easy kill with that thing it wing conduct electricity eah just hold down on the button get feel a full charge of the shock thinggy =)
    how do you using the blue crystal item that you get on the contract kill on level 8?
  • MutakMutak Registered Users 4 Posts
    This fixes most problems for facebook players.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/?s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users

If that doesn't work then you might be out of luck. They don't seem to be very interested in their facebook customers.
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Where do we submit a ticket to fix a broken company that longer cares bout its fanbase?
  • Rss2uncereelaRss2uncereela Banned Users 1 Posts
    What Is RSS?
    RSS lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks.
    Or you can simply do it yourself with PostRSS, and then get back to the work that matters most to your business.
    What will you give PostRSS?
    cover2.jpg

RSS - Post RSS Feed to Facebook Page (This APP lets you post an RSS feed to a Facebook page.)
    Post CSV file links to Facebook Page (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Facebook page.)

RSS - RSS
    Post New RSS Feed Item on Facebook (Automatically post new RSS feed items.)
    Post CSV file links to Twitter (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Twitter page.)

RSS - Post RSS Feed to Google+ Page (This APP lets you post an RSS feed to a Google+ page.)
    Post CSV file links to Google+ (This APP lets you post an CSV file lisnks to a Google+ page.)

social_media_suggestions2.jpg