Options

Could this be the end?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
How does a company restore faith in people that are having these game lost issues in Deer hunter 2014? Has anyone counted all of the threads/posts about this in that forum? It's unbelievable! I play DH 2014 on kindle so the game is saved in Amazons cloud drive. It's very hard to lose data unless I was to delete it from the cloud.
That is one of the few benefits of playing on kindle tablets, the game is safe. But my god, to lose it all and start back at region 1 is terrible! Who knows maybe one of those silly tapjoy offers had a virus in it. Good luck Glu! You have a lot of fences to mend!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Not sure if it is the end, but I hope it was a rude awakening.

IMO resources have been re-allocated to KKH and new projects. Also, I see a raft of openings for artists and engineers in India. I suspect a bunch of rushed code by people new to the teams.

This is a shame, since DH2014 and Dino Hunter are the #2 and #3 largest cash generators.

I feel lucky that I have had minimal problems. I'll get a new phone one of these days and have to re-start, but by that time, DH 2015 will be out and Dino Hunter will still be on Region 8, so it's all good.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Apparently the developers for Dh14 and Dinos have been shifted to the KKH development team. It is a shame to see both of these games go down hill. DH14 was in it's prime until the Anniversary Event and after. Just hope R15 is great (we'll find out later today). Dinos started out so strong, especially in the beta, but has been nothing but a money trap since Region 6 or 7 when they took away the final week before a new region is released where they gave us discounts on exotics/gold weapons. Region 8 is no exception. Hope they turn things around soon or they are going to lose ao many players.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    DH2014 is a lost cause. I deleted it a few weeks ago. DH is going in that direction, as well. The game is no longer fun to play.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well I give both games till January 1st. If the same bull$hit continues...later Glu!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    How does a company restore faith in people that are having these game lost issues in Deer hunter 2014? Has anyone counted all of the threads/posts about this in that forum? It's unbelievable! I play DH 2014 on kindle so the game is saved in Amazons cloud drive. It's very hard to lose data unless I was to delete it from the cloud.
    That is one of the few benefits of playing on kindle tablets, the game is safe. But my god, to lose it all and start back at region 1 is terrible! Who knows maybe one of those silly tapjoy offers had a virus in it. Good luck Glu! You have a lot of fences to mend!

I am a level 70 was almost done with the new "kingdom of gold" when I got on today it was all gone!! If I can't get it back I am probably done with game. Not willing to start over.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Something is definitely going on with Glu. Things have been going down hill since the start of Region 8 a few weeks back. It's too bad because things were going smoothly, we all played pretty much everyday and it was fun to come to these forums and hear from everyone else. I looked forward to reading posts from everyone but those days are gone with little hope of them returning anytime soon. And there's really nobody at fault. Changes occur and mistakes happen, thats life. All things, good or bad, come to an end. Its a bummer for me because I had a good routine for many months and playing several Glu games and browsing this forum was part of what made it good. The only Glu game I really play anymore has a forum thats nothing like this and DH14 forums and that is too bad. I hope things turn around but I've always been overly optimistic. It was great while it lasted- Max
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I don't know about DH2014 they started me back at the very first level again and I too was sitting in wait for region 15 had just completed the secret region 4. Then I lost everything, I submitted a ticket 3 times got the email for 1000 gold. I started over (Under extreme duress mind you) completed level 3 went to bed, got up the next day started the game and I went ***..... happened while I was sleeping? ALL regions had been restored BUT I had to go through EVERY main hunt over and only some trophy hunts and rare hunts. Which is fine but was got me was when I went to bed I only had 29 thousand cash saved up and I had already gone through 250 gold buying guns so I had 750 gold. Well not only did all the regions with exception to the secret ones I have to redo all of them, I had over 2 million in cash and almost 4000 gold!!!!So now I figure I can actually do the regions again and not have to worry now as I am able to buy the guns I need to get through some of the tougher regions. As for Dino hunter it is good thing is that they opened up 3 of the exotic levels to play with exotic guns you can now buy with cash instead of gold! But now it won't load!
  • Options
    Big_ShotBig_Shot Registered Users 11 Posts
    EVERYONE USE THESE CODES NOW IS THE LAST DAY; SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FIRENDS KEEP IT GOING, HURRY....
    On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code for 1000 gold bars:
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500.
  • Options
    Big_ShotBig_Shot Registered Users 11 Posts
    bcbree wrote: »
    I am a level 70 was almost done with the new "kingdom of gold" when I got on today it was all gone!! If I can't get it back I am probably done with game. Not willing to start over.

EVERYONE USE THESE CODES NOW IS THE LAST DAY; SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FIRENDS KEEP IT GOING, HURRY....
    On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code for 1000 gold bars:
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500.
  • Options
    UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Meanwhile non FB players as usual are screwed over, thanks GLU.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ultima wrote: »
    Meanwhile non FB players as usual are screwed over, thanks GLU.

Yeah, no kidding. What a rip off.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    In order to get Gold on FB you pretty much have to spend cash one way or another as there are no videos to watch. Now who is getting screwed? Jeesh.
    Say What??