Thanksgiving event!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
They came up with a good one. Not only can you buy the weapons with crystals but also upgrades. you get paid with crystals. Up to 21 per hunt.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    where, all i see is the episode 6 only worked up to 19 out of 21 and froze,,now it wont load, its there, but i cant enter it, it is my last map piece,, quest for sancuary
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    keno wrote: »
    where, all i see is the episode 6 only worked up to 19 out of 21 and froze,,now it wont load, its there, but i cant enter it, it is my last map piece,, quest for sancuary
    No, it's a event. No map piece is awarded, the bow series will give us the final map pieces...I assume.
  • CritterCritter Registered Users 4 Posts
    This event is epic. Love the guns and the stupid Dino's in hats crack me up.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    It is good to get a feel for how the crystals will be used and how much grinding it will take to make sure that you have enough.
    Good event.
    I suspect that the Gigawatt will be available for HBs once the bow series comes out. Then it should be waiting for Region 9.
    Still don't like the episode approach...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    No, it's a event. No map piece is awarded, the bow series will give us the final map pieces...I assume.

You do get a map piece after hunt #20. There were supposed to be 21 hunts, but I can't access the last one. Don't know why not.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    you say no, well i clicked on news, it says map piece located there, so i click on go to region, i have done all the episodes they gave me, something funny going on with it
    for the event yeh, your supposed to get 21, it stopped at 20 for me and went to contract hunts, but the event is still there, i clicked on it and it does nothing,its still blinking
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Works great on my end. The Darman Harvesters are pretty sweet, too. Crazy damage and a fast fire rate...gotta love it. Of course I burned right through every one of my crystals upgrading the thing, but it was worth it.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I feel like Yosemite Sam when I use them. Like I'm the rootinest, tootinest, dino killinest hombre around!
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    I am loving this new gun.
  • Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Love the gun, glad I got a new map piece, but there's a bug in this event series. Can't finish it. I got the map piece but still have one hunt left that I can't access. Maybe it's a special thing for Thanksgiving, or something, and we can only do the hunt starting Thursday.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
    I think it's just a glitch.
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    or akimbo john wayne type of shotty the way they reload kinda cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGBR9Sdtzg
  • CritterCritter Registered Users 4 Posts
    Do you know what akimbo means? It means hands on your hips elbows bent outward. The guns are an interesting mix, semi auto revolving cylinder flintlock blunderbuss pistols with duel ejection ports and a 1913 rail.
    the even with the pilgrim hat thingy it got the ! couldn't go there anymore why? it haven't put a check mark to it almost finish the green bar on the even tho
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think it's just a glitch.
    Critter wrote: »
    Do you know what akimbo means? It means hands on your hips elbows bent outward. The guns are an interesting mix, semi auto revolving cylinder flintlock blunderbuss pistols with duel ejection ports and a 1913 rail.

oh sorry it thought it was a shotty kinda look like 12 gauge shotty with revolving gas feed chamber i gues not eah look like a usas-12 with drum feed magazines
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    The new weapon is nice but hunting the same **** dinosaurs over and over again in the same region is getting pretty boring. And the dinosaurs in this region seem to have one foot in the grave, as they are really easy to take down. Must be all the volcanic activity in the area. lol
    u could really do curved shooting with the bow, uh like u aim some where on the dino and it really hit some where else =P
    if u really good turn on the thermal vision u go for the tiny meat in the middle it heart of the 2 big junk it lungs 1 shot for the heart most of the time cut down the alarming time on other dino if u have alot of meat eater dino in the stage
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    keno wrote: »
    for the event yeh, your supposed to get 21, it stopped at 20 for me and went to contract hunts, but the event is still there, i clicked on it and it does nothing,its still blinking
    I'm having the exact same issue.
    Apparently it's a glitch or typo, relax! I didn't make sence for 21 hunts anyway.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Fun, fun, fun event.

From my heart. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I would kill for a turkey, but am cooking a duck.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Eating Turkey here on Sa****ay, but its $12 per pound. 20 people (ham also and Chinese food). Busy few days coming up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Casajr, you might think of moving. Turkey here in Washington state low as .69 per pound.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
    We've been planning to leave China and go back to the US for the last 5 years. Something always seems to come up to convince us to stay.
  • ShaBooMaiShaBooMai Registered Users 1 Posts
    ...bet its not the price of turkey, huh? o.o 12 bucks a POUND?? O.O Thats just brutal! :(
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^^Same here, cooking tomorrow (Sa****ay). Thursday and Friday are regular work days. I found turkey at around 6USD/lbs but they only had really large ones, 20-23 lbs. WAY too big for my tiny oven, and I can’t cook it in the wok :). So, duck it is.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    ^^^Same here, cooking tomorrow (Sa****ay). Thursday and Friday are regular work days. I found turkey at around 6USD/lbs but they only had really large ones, 20-23 lbs. WAY too big for my tiny oven, and I can’t cook it in the wok :). So, duck it is.

I hear ya. Living the expat lifestyle.
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Casajr. Well, maybe God has you there for a reason.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
    Quite possibly, but at the moment its my kids with all of their friends here that is the big influence.