No Solari Gauntlet for HBs on the Kindle?

Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
Have any Kindle users bought the Gauntlet for HBs yet? Mine shows it is still for sale for 480 gold credits.

Is there a trick or is Amazon just holding things up?
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Amazon doesn't have the update yet, shocker!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Why is patience such a foreign concept to you people?
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Ultima wrote: »
    With today's technology, it's not being unreasonable in the least to expect an update when it's already out on every other platform. Anyone playing Dinos or DH14 on Kindle devices will sooner or later learn to have some patience. Roland was merely asking if any other kindle users are able to purchase the gauntlet with HB's so he could find out if it was an kindle issue or an issue with his own device or network because it's been available for HB's on all other platforms since last week. Nothing about his post can be taken as him being impatient and T.F. was merely finding humor in the fact that kindle tends to be the last platform to receive updates. Why is not commenting on things you know nothing about such a foreign concept to you? Just saying- Max

I'll take another angle at this one Max. Because I have none!!! Not when it's been a ongoing issue. You'd think with technology someone could figure this out! I only play DH 2014 on kindle, and when that wraps up so does my kindle(out the window). For people using amazons tablet knows what I'm talking about. Their practically giving the "Fire Phone" away! That's what they get for trying to use their own "special" version of android. Game developers have to adapt just for them.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Max,

Yeah, that was what I was doing, just asking a general question to other Kindle users. The updates on Kindle had been coming out at the same time as other platforms as of late, so I was just trying to get some feedback.

Some people may jump to the conclusion that we were complaining (we were not, simple comprehension of the English language is enough to make that understanding). Maybe they are just trolling. Who knows why some people need to post comments like that.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say, the Solari Gauntlet is now available for HBs on the Kindle.

Would I be complaining if I were to suggest that I was underwhelmed by it's performance? (LOL)
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Too bad technology doesn't work that way. Just because it's done for one platform, doesn't make it magically work on others.
    Too bad technology doesn't work that way. Just because it's done for one platform, doesn't make it magically work on others.

I know technology, and it should!