free gold

chaingang28chaingang28 Registered Users 17 Posts
I've been getting free gold lately, first i got 36 then 36 again nd now i got 70. Anyone else getting free gold?

Comments

• Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    My guess is it was a major glitch yesterday for a couple hours. Hopefully you cashed in.
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    I got gold as well, seemed to be every 6 or 7 minutes - 26 gold. Ended up getting around 400 before it stopped.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    I didnt get jack. It's all good. Just glad somebody got it.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I got close to 2000 gold. Non-stop videos for a couple of hours, then a short pause, then non-stop videos for another couple of hours.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    I got close to 2000 gold. Non-stop videos for a couple of hours, then a short pause, then non-stop videos for another couple of hours.

Are you on an Apple or Android device?
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    My hunch on the 26 or 36 or whatever consistent gold number you get is it is an app payment that is malfunctioning for your download and launch as part of the get free gold options. So if you see it, I HIGHLY recommend minimizing, relaunching your TSB game. Doing so twice will refresh the gold payoff. Doing so multiple times will accumulate, and is why the first poster got 72 once, when he was use to getting 36. It just doubled as he did it twice. Its the fastest way I've found to reload the payout. I did really well.

And for me if it's at all relevant, android.

I gots me some gold last night. Didn't do as good as you did but hey I'll take it.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I have an iPhone
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have an iPhone

It appears that getting gold via video offers is far easier on IOS than it is on Android. On IOS, the Watch Video offers are available more frequently and in bunches. On Android, they are sporadic and few videos are available at any one time. On IOS, you can frequently watch the same videos multiple times for 10 gold each under "See More Offers". On Android, these videos are very rare and only fetch 3 gold each.
  • Sterling TigersSterling Tigers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Saw that the other night too. Now the "See more offers" gold is not working. Mmmm...wonder why! LOL!
    Saw that the other night too. Now the "See more offers" gold is not working. Mmmm...wonder why! LOL!

I'm seeing the same thing on my end. I can still watch videos. You?