Level XIII Robots weaker than lower ranks??

Travis34Travis34 Registered Users 9 Posts
So I finally got to this tier and was stoked to get the new elements of robots, first one was water. But his power is at about 28000 and a the flying/water type who's power is around 22000 is doing much more damage than him. To any element. Same with other lower ranked creatures. Same applies to the electric one. Those are the only 2 I have right now..

What gives here?

Comments

• 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    I noticed that too! :/ Idk why that is. I have created every one and it is the same with all of them in regards to their standard attacks. Some of them have some powerful mana attacks. Like the rock one Rojak has a 150 damage attack and so does Cbit. Some of the other ones have pretty cool attacks or abilities too. Level XIII's do have more life and defense than a level XII creature, not that that makes up for the weaker attacks.
  • Travis34Travis34 Registered Users 9 Posts
    5hady wrote: »
    I noticed that too! :/ Idk why that is. I have created every one and it is the same with all of them in regards to their standard attacks. Some of them have some powerful mana attacks. Like the rock one Rojak has a 150 damage attack and so does Cbit. Some of the other ones have pretty cool attacks or abilities too. Level XIII's do have more life and defense than a level XII creature, not that that makes up for the weaker attacks.

That is so stupid. I mean more life/defense is great but not cool when theyre so much weaker. Same power, a LOT less strength. Even what you said about the mana attacks, just imagine if they had their "true" power, that 150 would be a lot more damage.

I might as well keep my old stuff. I hope this isn't a trend that continues once we can make new dragons.

Wish they would adjust this...
    Yeah, I know it is! I hope the trend doesn't continue too. This is the first time I've noticed the higher level creatures don't have higher strength attacks. I'd keep you're old ones but still create the new level ones and learn how to use them. You'll definitely need them in the next levels and in the tournaments.
    I find my level XIII's do better in the tournament but I do use a level XII in some matches but not all of them.
  • HertzHertz Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do you figure out a creature's attack strength? Such as the 150 damage attack that Rojak and Cbit have? Is it just that they do 50 damage and hit 3 times?
    I've seen damage as high as 45,000+ and as low as 9,000- from my maxed out Rojak.
    I don't know how to figure out exactly how much damage an attack will do against an opponent, but here's my understanding on the attack strength numbers though.
    The 150 has nothing to do with the exact damage the hit does and players with multiple hit attacks will say they hit x amount of times/players and the damage amount they do per hit, in the info screen that pops up when you tap on a player of your team.
    The number for the damage an attack does is more like a strength level number not actual damage dealt. Like a scale from 5-150 representing how powerful it is.
    There's other variables that affect the attacks damage as well of course. You're creatures level and strength also affect how much damage an attack does. Level 14 Granix has a 100 strength attack that can do as much damage as level 13 Rojaks 150 attack.
    The element, level and strength of who you're fighting against does affect things, as well of course.
  • aleezaaleeza Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been playing this game for 3 days, thinking that I need to get to a certain point into the campaign to unlock pvp. I guess not, how do I pvp?
    Our excellent online 640-722 - exam training programs will lead you to success in the 642-997 - exam - my braindumps We also offer latest hsbc and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.
  • WalbusRyanWalbusRyan Registered Users 5 Posts
    There hasn't been any PvP for around a month and a half now, I really hope Glu fixes this because I'm almost done with the campaign (just beat island 14).