Question for everybody

XDANIELXXDANIELX Registered Users 2 Posts
How the hell does a guy have 1.6 million runs and 2nd place has 68 thousand???? To Jmannn how do you have 264 wins in the daily with 8 and a half hours left??? I really want to get better at this game and the kind of numbers put up seem to be if you played 24/7. I have thrown about 250 dollars into this game. This game is addictive and fun and frustrating as hell sometimes. Also I have thrown 300 gold at a shot on pitchers and not a hint of Clayton Kershaw :eek: . I saw some of the lineups posted last week and was stunned at the teams some people have. I have been playing for a few months and so far these are the questions I have. Also to the GLU people ...Lower your **** prices and give everyone a real chance to compete. Double the prices on that Kim Kardashian or something to make up for it. Thanks to all who will leave comments..

Comments

• jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    I had tournaments last night for $4000 cash. I autoplayed every game, winning 90% of them, and collected a massive amount of rewards, gold and cash. It has since reverted back to $64000 tournaments so I can't do it now. I normally just play a normal amount, however, in this case I wanted to collect as much money as possible for draft picks. I don't believe that this is cheating, as I don't have any sort of hack or anything. The game allowed me to do it, so I took advantage for the limited amount of time it was available to me.
  • XDANIELXXDANIELX Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks jmannn. I was not accusing you of doing anything shady because you're not. I was just baffled how to squeeze that many games in within a day. Glu makes everyhing so expensive I am just curious how people strategize their lineups . I hope more people comment as well. Thanks again jmannn.