Options

Glu admin

jdisham12jdisham12 Registered Users 11 Posts
How long does it take for a response after I send in a help request?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jdisham12 wrote: »
    How long does it take for a response after I send in a help request?

It can take anywhere from 3 days to 7 days, sometimes more or less depending on the traffic.
  • Options
    It has been 5 days from my original posting on here about my acct being re-set.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It has been 5 days from my original posting on here about my acct being re-set.

On here, the forums? The forum admins can't help with your account. You'll need to contact customer care through "contact us" button located here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    On here, the forums? The forum admins can't help with your account. You'll need to contact customer care through "contact us" button located here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/

No i did on the first link you gave in the thread you closed.
  • Options
    No i did on the first link you gave in the thread you closed.[/Qyou guys have had over a week...I sent in a "contact us" like I was supposed to. Now you guys can fix it....12 hours
  • Options
    No i did on the first link you gave in the thread you closed.[/Qyou guys have had over a week...I sent in a "contact us" like I was supposed to. Now you guys can fix it....12 hours
    Ok i am going to excercise the 1st amendment "Freedom of Speech" Since you FVCKERS want to do absolutely nothing you can take not just Dino Hunter, but all your games, shine them up real nice and stick them all the way up your FVCKING A$$!!! I paid out of MY pocket for all the exotic weapons from regions 1-7. The least you FVCKERS could have done was sent me email telling me you were looking into it. Incase others people read this. 12 or so days ago I was at level 38. 11 days ago I everything I PAID for was gone and was reset back to level 1. These FVCKERS tell you do do all this BULLCHIT and sit with there thumbs up there ASSES and do nothing. If any game has anything at all to do with these GLU FVCKERS I will not be playing it. As well as "I WILL" be speading the word, maybe more people with get the idea and stop playing your games.

Scincerly,
    GO FVCK YOURSELF!