Options

map pieces.

grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
Finished exotic for darman harvester. Got map piece. Now have 7 of 9.but exotic still flashing seems there is still one game left.but I can not open it up again i thought I had finished but I think I got map on game 20 and there is 21.I am contused. There is another map piece in exotics but I can't afford 400 glues for the gun.SSO will have to. Twiddle my thumbs for a while. ****.

Comments

• Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I posted about this a few hours ago on here. If you go into the news portion it says the next map piece has been found but it is the Darman Gigiwatt gun that has to be purchased with gold. No one knows as of yet why the other episode in R8 stopped 1 shy of completing it. I guess we will find out in a few days. That's what I am reading anyway.
  • Options
    arnettarnett Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can't finish the one before gigawatt because have to buy the gigawatt before you can finish it
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I posted about this a few hours ago on here. If you go into the news portion it says the next map piece has been found but it is the Darman Gigiwatt gun that has to be purchased with gold. No one knows as of yet why the other episode in R8 stopped 1 shy of completing it. I guess we will find out in a few days. That's what I am reading anyway.

The event did not stop shy of completing it. There were 20 hunts, that's all. If you have finished all 20 you got a map piece. The flashing "!" Is a glitch, end of story.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    they show the end of the game after 20 hunts or the story line of the game continue? it got glitch i don't want to hit the reset button it might screw up and there is some hard events like shot 3 fast moving dinos in the heart with the rifle to go to the next it took me like a week to get that i round down right cause they all moving after the first shot and you know how small the heart of the dino in this thing i only have 4 special gadgets on level 8 that's all, so you have thit every of the required to go to level 9?
  • Options
    i got 20 normal even clear out and all their boss also clear, 3 special even on map 8 clear almost 4 if they clear out that should have the check there instead of ! flashing, wacky thing stuck at the end of even 4 with the akimbo revolver thingys so does that count as clearing of the special gadgets number 4 events? maybe just wait for awhile til they put in new thing just free contract killing on level 8
  • Options
    how much in dino buck and dino gems u got? 215 mil in bucks, and 5k in gems for i think is good enought, not sure how much is the new gadget gone cost when it release hopefully not in gold, i think u could get 1 gold bar every today if u keep shooting at it