Options

Gigawatt

arnettarnett Registered Users 8 Posts
I will just keep killing and building up my Crystals and Hunter Bucks until they put the gigawatt on sale for hunter bucks

Comments

• Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    no free map free weapons make the game suck i wish they could make more of it and the hunter could move around more than just stay in one place and shoot around instead shoot in the front and move only half a circle in the front, they should make the game like modern warfare series or left 4 dead series you could real turn around shooting thing coming up from your back too
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    no free map free weapons make the game suck i wish they could make more of it and the hunter could move around more than just stay in one place and shoot around instead shoot in the front and move only half a circle in the front, they should make the game like modern warfare series or left 4 dead series you could real turn around shooting thing coming up from your back too
    This is what you get. If you find it not to your liking find another game!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    This is what you get. If you find it not to your liking find another game!

I think he's just making a suggestion and venting some frustration just as you have done plenty of times in the past.
  • Options
    spliffy wrote: »
    I think he's just making a suggestion and venting some frustration just as you have done plenty of times in the past.

You keeping tabs on me dude? I think you are someone I'm familiar with, just going by a different name.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You keeping tabs on me dude? I think you are someone I'm familiar with, just going by a different name.

That's a no and another no. Just pointing out that you may be being unfair.
  • Options
    NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    some people think they rule this forum and can tell people they can go elsewhere just because they have expressed their opinions or vented their frustations in a constructive manner???
  • Options
    I don't rule this forum. I've just been on it long time, and can tell you that this game and deer hunter playing style is they way it is! I also know the company will not change that. That's why I have said, if your looking for changes in game play style, it's not going to happen. With saying that TRY another game.
  • Options
    Errr Nope...
  • Options
    Errr Nope...

Err Nope...What! Do you have something to add? Certainly you've been playing these games and been on this forum longer that I have. So tell me something I dont know about these games. If not let's put this to rest. I've helped out many with questions, but I'll leave that to you from now on.
  • Options
    You are the Master. There is nothing I could possibly tell someone so wise and experienced as you. But at least I dont tell anyone to get off the forum.
  • Options
    You are the Master. There is nothing I could possibly tell someone so wise and experienced as you. But at least I dont tell anyone to get off the forum.

You put it much better than I ever could have Nellypearson :)
  • Options
    I never said to get off the forum, I said find another game. More to his/her liking.