new on forums

SlicerSlicer New MemberRegistered Users 33 Posts
hi guys im new here, im on region 8 at the moment, nearly finished it, but now realised i can get only 7 of the maps max ,even if i buy darman (which i dont ) so guys help me out how should i get the rest maps here, thanks in advance.

Comments

  • todfoxxtodfoxx Senior Member Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Currently there are only 7 map pieces available to earn. Yourself and the rest of us are waiting to win the next 2 pieces. At that point we can move on to region 9. Then next hunting series should be a bow. And welcome aboard!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Hmmm...I have 8 of 9???
    Say What??
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    thanks tod happy to be here, great game and waiting for some extra maps to come sounds like fun , tdub how is that 8 maps ?! also much cash you guys earn ?im getting 126k and 15 crystals per battle at the moment is that max, or can i get more somehow ? thanks for help
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    10520674_897784620240618_7419623168603163636_o.jpg
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Senior Member Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Whoopsa...8 maps pieces, not 7!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Whoopsa...8 maps pieces, not 7!

    No worries, you will eventually catch on :)
    Say What??
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    where did you got 8 piece ?
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    From the Gigawatt Series. He bought it for gold. I'm waiting til the end of the week to buy for HB's.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Experienced Member Registered Users 303 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    From the Gigawatt Series. He bought it for gold. I'm waiting til the end of the week to buy for HB's.

    Many of us in the same boat, waiting for the Gigawatt to be offered for Hunter Bucks. Meanwhile, collecting the blue crystals in contract hunts. I imagine that they will come in handy for future upgrades.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    so guys are you sure it will be offered for bucks ? i didnt spent even single penny on this game and would love to keep that way, just to make sure no future disappointments due to game change, was playing battlenations with real money ( loads of real money) and dont want to do the same mistake again.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Experienced Member Registered Users 603 Posts
    Slicer wrote: »
    so guys are you sure it will be offered for bucks ? i didnt spent even single penny on this game and would love to keep that way, just to make sure no future disappointments due to game change, was playing battlenations with real money ( loads of real money) and dont want to do the same mistake again.

    One can never be 100% sure, but it has been the pattern so far in Region 8.
    When this model was initiated in Region 8 where you had to play the exotic events in order to get map pieces, many of us were highly concerned that the free-to-play option had been abandoned and that we would have to keep buying gold in order to continue.
    Glu reassured us with a "No hunter left behind" announcement, and since then, the exotic weapons have eventually come available for HBs. The current pattern is for the current exotic (right now the Gigawatt) to be gold-only. When the next event opens, the exotic for the last event comes available for HBs.
    Now... the blue crystals are new enough that we will have to see how they factor in. Could be that they become available for crystals now. If so, at least we can still grind out contract hunts in order to keep progressing.
    One way or the other, I am pretty sure that the Gigawatt will be available for either crystals or HBs once the next weapon series comes out.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    sounds very reasonable to me, even if for crystals im ok with it, have plenty anyways, looks like Glu choses the right way to deal with the users im happy so far
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Experienced Member Registered Users 303 Posts
    SubH2O, I didn't think of the possibility of buying the Gigawatt for blue crystals instead of HBs, good one! I guess that gives glu another non-gold means to purchase a weapon in order to win a map piece and move on to the next region.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    bow series is out, im low on energy lol... gigawat is still on gold only
  • madbob73madbob73 New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey guys, new to this. I played Deer Hunter 2014 for over a year and was one of those who lost everything. GLU was no help, wouldn't answer my posts, nor help out when I filled out a customer ticket, except the response that they got it and I would hear back in 5 working days. Been a month now and still nothing is back to normal and the code they posted doesn't work either.
    So, I started playing this some. But, I refuse to spend a dime knowing I could loose it all and the poor customer service from GLU.
    I am just at the beginning and can not kill the T-Rex with the rifle provided and maxed out. Do I need to buy a more powerful rifle? It this also a waste of my time without spending money?
    Thanks in advance
  • Ctm023Ctm023 New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Many of us in the same boat, waiting for the Gigawatt to be offered for Hunter Bucks. Meanwhile, collecting the blue crystals in contract hunts. I imagine that they will come in handy for future upgrades.

    I finished bow series and have 8 pieces but still can only buy last weapon with gold. Will that ever change?
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    madbob73 wrote: »
    Hey guys, new to this. I played Deer Hunter 2014 for over a year and was one of those who lost everything. GLU was no help, wouldn't answer my posts, nor help out when I filled out a customer ticket, except the response that they got it and I would hear back in 5 working days. Been a month now and still nothing is back to normal and the code they posted doesn't work either.
    So, I started playing this some. But, I refuse to spend a dime knowing I could loose it all and the poor customer service from GLU.
    I am just at the beginning and can not kill the T-Rex with the rifle provided and maxed out. Do I need to buy a more powerful rifle? It this also a waste of my time without spending money?
    Thanks in advance

    All hunts can be done with the standard rifles. Hit the Rex inside the red circles and DO NOT MISS. It will take several shots. It also helps to move as far away as possible. You can also stop the reload sequence by hitting the shoot button so you don't need to reload all bullets.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    im nearly sure GLU not gone rush with giving gigawat for hunter bucks till the region 9 is out ,this way they create more pressure so more players gone buy it, but sure not my im good to it without spending my money for virtual goods.
Sign In or Register to comment.