Comments

• LucasMüllerLucasMüller Registered Users 6 Posts
    they will make us buy the exotica?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    HBs or Chrystals...
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    they will make us buy the exotica?

What do mean by "exotics"? No you buy the bow!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • LucasMüllerLucasMüller Registered Users 6 Posts
    I mean the Darman gigawatt...
    I have all 9 map pieces but still no region9...***???
    Say What??
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    You can buy bow for hb or crystals, but you can upgrade only with crystals. Award is only crystals, no HB.
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have all 9 map pieces but still no region9...***???
    You need to wait until they release it. Having all map pieces does not mean that region will be available.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well at least we have all map pieces now. Region 9 could be as close as next Thursday
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    get them with bucks upgrade on crystals it saving you some crystals for latter =)
  • Walid MuhammadWalid Muhammad Registered Users 2 Posts
    What about the gigawatt ?

I found 8/9 map pieces ..
    What should i do if i can't buy glu credits for gigawatt ?
    Is there hope to buy it by HB's or crystals ?
    Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Glu sent out a pop up that promised "No hunter left behind," and thus far, every exotic has gone on sale for hunter bucks. I would have expected the Gigawatt to have before the bow series started, but it will happen. They always make it possible to play the games without spending cash.
    Facebook player
    What about the gigawatt ?

I found 8/9 map pieces ..
    What should i do if i can't buy glu credits for gigawatt ?
    Is there hope to buy it by HB's or crystals ?
    There is always hope! But with that comes a wait.
    clear next check please =) back down to 8k worth of crystal probally back up to 10k til xmas and i might get my new gadget for 9/9 maps
  • Walid MuhammadWalid Muhammad Registered Users 2 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    There is always hope! But with that comes a wait.

you are right
    i'll wait ...
    Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE
    if u guy playing with gold and you got ahead to regin 9 could u put up some clips of it on youtube so we all could see what dinos are in it and how cool of a map please =P
    i wish they could go back and play some of the mission on hunting and bosses as free play like contract killing other wise kinda funny u got cool stuff but can't using them on those dino, most of the special can't go for the hear or the lung they do like massive damage on multi dino with 1 war head instead of accurate so some mission u have to hit the heart or the lung i would say good luck with that i rather using my snipe if it require hit them in certain organs as assign
    hey anyone play megapolis as well as these thinggy i need some free materials if u playing that get let me know my nick on face book huy cao it good u have to get stuff from other and gift them stuff in return as well, i need to get built 5 diferent project 3 in mega, and 2 in la mesa, i send out gift like everytime they refill up anything other send me and it not useable on my project i gona throw them out their as free gift for other to used them as well as some leftover once i done with my projects add me as friends if u have mega, gifts away 3-4x a day i have like 1000 friends on that thing but since the project took longer too buildin them cause they require more and difer meterial items each times so i need more player join in you can go around and speed up time on my contract too it alot of free xp for both side to get more cr and level up for both side, i could go in and speed up your contract and help u with materials items that u need too in return =) make sure u got to fill out your contract request, and wish list items if u need help from me
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    hey anyone play megapolis as well as these thinggy i need some free materials if u playing that get let me know my nick on face book huy cao it good u have to get stuff from other and gift them stuff in return as well, i need to get built 5 diferent project 3 in mega, and 2 in la mesa, i send out gift like everytime they refill up anything other send me and it not useable on my project i gona throw them out their as free gift for other to used them as well as some leftover once i done with my projects add me as friends if u have mega, gifts away 3-4x a day i have like 1000 friends on that thing but since the project took longer too buildin them cause they require more and difer meterial items each times so i need more player join in you can go around and speed up time on my contract too it alot of free xp for both side to get more cr and level up for both side, i could go in and speed up your contract and help u with materials items that u need too in return =) make sure u got to fill out your contract request, and wish list items if u need help from me

What does all that mean?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    so bow series is finished already.... waiting for gigawat sale to come, loads of crystals spent on bow upgrade i wasnt counting but nearly 2k .... thats a lot i think, good i bought it for HBs so saved some crystals here, im a real compound bow owner so was really fun for me here, i wish i can shoot some dinos outside lol
    Appreciate the new contract hunts and rewards...bring on R9!!
    Say What??
    And when they update to region 9, update the challenge!! And didn't we get trophy hunts for all of the weapon series? Those are gone now. I can't figure these guys out, they had a great region sequence and now it's all jumbled up.
    These hunting games are odd in that the "boss levels" (in this case, trophy hunts), are far and away the easiest.
    Facebook player
    blue ridge wrote: »
    These hunting games are odd in that the "boss levels" (in this case, trophy hunts), are far and away the easiest.
    Very true! That is odd, and also did anyone get the option to upgrade the bow with hunter bucks? I upgrade with crystals, and I have a a$$load of hb's.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Tod I was given the option to upgrade the bow using crystals or HB's. The bow series is now done and I thought there would have been a little more challenge than what there was! I was at 18 of the 20 going I bet 20 is going to be difficult. Hmm nope not at all! The game is starting to get repetitive and boring. At least with Deer Hunter there are always things that can be done. I just went back into Dino Hunter and noticed the contract hunt has now been increased from 15 crystals to 30 per hunt! Cool!
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Scratch that! The contract hunts now range from 15-30 depending on species. And they have offered different dino's this time and different scenes for the dinos.
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    Dino_DocR wrote: »
    You can buy bow for hb or crystals, but you can upgrade only with crystals. Award is only crystals, no HB.

I find this very annoying. You play the boring contract hunts and build up HB so you can upgrade weapons only to have to play more boring contract hunts so you can upgrade weapons now offered for upgrade only with crystals. Glu just continues to find new ways of turning off players.
    i wish they could go back and play some of the mission on hunting and bosses as free play like contract killing other wise kinda funny u got cool stuff but can't using them on those dino, most of the special can't go for the hear or the lung they do like massive damage on multi dino with 1 war head instead of accurate so some mission u have to hit the heart or the lung i would say good luck with that i rather using my snipe if it require hit them in certain organs as assign

What the...?
    Slicer wrote: »
    so bow series is finished already.... waiting for gigawat sale to come, loads of crystals spent on bow upgrade i wasnt counting but nearly 2k .... thats a lot i think, good i bought it for HBs so saved some crystals here, im a real compound bow owner so was really fun for me here, i wish i can shoot some dinos outside lol

You probably don't. Because I doubt you'be be able to take down a giganotosaur with a few shots and you'd probably just end up on his lunch menu.
    blue ridge wrote: »

It's the same model for the DH2014. The trophy hunts are the easiest. You break the bank upgrading a weapon for one heart shot. The animals are not even hard to find. They put them right in front of you.
    Yeah, I was at level 140 on DH2014 before Facebook reset all of us to level one recently. As I'm going through all of the trophy hunts again, I bet I could still win them 90% of the time if there was only two seconds on the clock.
    Ludwig wrote: »
    What the...?
    I've quit trying to understand.

And I'm ticked some people got to use hunter bucks for bow upgrades! It was a PiTA earning stupid crystals to upgrade, though using the Harvesters makes using up your energy bar happen pretty fast. The same ol' contract hunts are boring, I'll never play region 8 again when this series is over.
    Facebook player