Options

region 8 question

silent witnesssilent witness Registered Users 11 Posts
when will the rest of region 8 be posted, I am ready for it.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    We all are! Don't know when, at this point we may finish region 8 and region 9 will be ready to play!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    We all are! Don't know when, at this point we may finish region 8 and region 9 will be ready to play!

They will have 9, 10 and 11 in the queue by the time we finish region 8!! [/hyperbole]
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Well region 9 already has a name!(I forgot it) I think Glu is on vacation! Or maybe closing up shop on us. The should merge with Madfinger Games, those guys are with it. You can play it on any device, just download it and enter your user name, and BAM! Your right where you left off. They are a Czech company, but who cares! Good is good.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    They should merge with Madfinger Games, those guys are with it.

I'm waiting for Monzo to be released on iOS. Looks cool (I build models when I have time, which isn't often).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    when will the rest of region 8 be posted, I am ready for it.

Me too! Any news?
  • Options
    It's looking like something new may be this Thursday, that's usually when they do it.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Hopefully not another Event Series. They should have alternated the weapon series and event series.

Rifle Series, Darman Saw, AR Series, Darman Ripper, Bow Series, etc.

I guess Halloween got in the way and they had to come out with the Ripper. If they had looked at a calendar, they would have come out with the Rifle Series a week earlier and the whole region would have had a better flow to it.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    how come it stop at only discover 2/9 of the map of regin 9 and there is no more peaces map to find in regin 8? do you have to get the ufo gun to get to level 9? sad they force u to buy gun with gold to get there i got more gold in the deer hunt than the dino thingy so can people add up those gold like switching them back and for to get the gun required to beat the level? you get like +10 for deer hunter and you only get +1 for the dino hunter it not cool after you they from same people who make the game but they make those so different eah
  • Options
    Relax. You can complete the level and get the map pieces when they are released. Most of us are confused as to how this will progress, but what ever happens, you will be able to complete all series and get all map pieces with free weapons.

You may want to look into punctuation to make your posts easier to read though. I assume you are not a native English speaker, but long sentences are very difficult to read. Not a complaint, just a suggestion.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    theres nothing wrong with pad, but dino on fb seems can't load R8, the update still 29.7 Mb and all weapons R8 are error.
    aw i really wanna shoot R8 in big screen!! XD
  • Options
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

haha it works, idk unity had this web feature, thx mate!!
  • Options
    laller88laller88 Registered Users 3 Posts
    why cannot i buy region 8 assault rifle ? sorry for my bad english writing, im from hungary
  • Options
    I had the same problem. You are missing an update. Wait for the App Needs a Restart message and then restart.
  • Options
    i open up the road to the boss in regin 8 with the rifle and ar assigned and knock out the bosses already why is it don't get to level 9? did i have to pass the exotic toys level too? or just the main assigned stuff that the required to get to the next regin? or is count on your level to get to the next regin?
  • Options
    i wish all the special toys could be unlock for the holiday season for free i wana try them =)
  • Options
    Maryjane LuvRoseMaryjane LuvRose Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have been ready for the next region seems i finished region 8 a long time ago,It's been what like over a month now and they still don't have a region 9 for us to play.And i have 8 of the 9 maps now all i get to do is the contract hunts and that's getting a bit borning replaying it over and over.
  • Options
    As are the rest of use. Hopefully end of this week for R9.
  • Options
    go do lot of contract hunt on level 8 cause they give u crystal upgrade gadget only work with crystal not with bucks you could get the gadget with bucks