dino hunter

ronbevronbev Registered Users 2 Posts
These weapons cost so much gold and I'm tired of doing these stupid offers for gold. I'm not spending a fortune either. How do I get gold faster and easier? ANYONE

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You don't need gold if you have patience. If you want quick gold, get out your credit card. DB.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If Sheppeck was still playing, he would probably have at least 30,000 crystals and a billion hunter bucks! Maybe he still is, Sheppeck....?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If Sheppeck was still playing, he would probably have at least 30,000 crystals and a billion hunter bucks! Maybe he still is, Sheppeck....?

I guess I am continuing sheppeck's legacy.. 26000 crystals, 900 million HB and a few thousand coins :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I guess I am continuing sheppeck's legacy.. 26000 crystals, 900 million HB and a few thousand coins :)

Wow! Your playing like a mad dog! Congrats :cool:
    They should put this guy in the next region!!

4N5jKCN.png
  • ronbevronbev Registered Users 2 Posts
    You say have patience. Exactly what do you mean. I'm on level eight and I'm playing same hunts over and over. Do the weapons change over so you can buy with bus. I don't understand what you mean patience. Is there anything after hunt 8
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    lol someone have no life here, i feel like begginer with 30.000.000 and 6k crystals, you guys rock GLU should offer a wages who spending 24/7 in their virtual world..

ronbev - casajr wanted to tell you if you've patience wait some time and dont buy region 8 guns for gold couse after region 9 is out most likelly those guns will be awailable for hunter bucks, so in that case i would recommend get 10 mil of bucks just to be from a safe side couse it might cost that much you never know and than just wait for it to be awailable to buy, hope it helps
    Slicer wrote: »
    lol someone have no life here, i feel like begginer with 30.000.000 and 6k crystals, you guys rock GLU should offer a wages who spending 24/7 in their virtual world..

Good one! My particular line of work gives me alot of down time. So I can play more, but apparently not as much as Samer! :cool:
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    todfoxx im not so lucky must say, and from 8 to 5 usually i have no time even for phone calls lol, but sure sometimes i do play, but only when i have time from everything else except job
    I have about 30M HB's on one device and 50M on the other. I don't have many crystals since I am so tired of the R8 contract hunts. I'll wait for new opportunities.
    casajr wrote: »
    I have about 30M HB's on one device and 50M on the other. I don't have many crystals since I am so tired of the R8 contract hunts. I'll wait for new opportunities.

Just curious, what do you prefer to play on more? I cannot play games on my phone! Tablets rule for that!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I cannot play games on my phone! Tablets rule for that!

Same here...deleted my phone accounts months ago...just playing Ipad and FB now.
    Say What??
    My iPad Mini by far. The 4S is just a bit too small to really see what is going on. Hopefully Santa is getting me the 6 (not plus).

The iPhone works OK with Dino Hunter, but with DH 2014, many of the animals are simply too small to find. Like the shoot 5 muntjacs as they are running away.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am not changing from my prehistoric Samsung Galaxy S2. Too much trouble with Facebook (I don't have a Facebook anyway) and not much scope for gold coins on IOS. I am hoping for deer hunter to die soon so I can uninstall it. But will keep playing Dino hunter on my tiny screen as long as I can revel in my beloved gwallet :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • conanbarbarianconanbarbarian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Let me know if there any cheat codes