Not another glitch!

northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
Ya I just played the contract hunt and at the end of my energy I had the box come up stating my progress wouldn't be saved. So I exited out and went back in and sure enough all my energy was there and I was back at the same gem and money level I was before I started. Anyone else having this problem? You would think after the DH2014 fiasco they would be doing everything in their power to prevent these types of things.

Comments

• wmunlinwmunlin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Cleared both caches and rebooted but the game still continues with the same thing. I tried the deer hunter game and it worked fine. sent a trouble ticket, but no answer yet.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Is this a facebook issue?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yes Tod a facebook issue as usual! Deer Hunter is fine but Dino Hunter is still the same, not saving anything.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    No probs on my FB accounts...
    Say What??
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Me too. Can't connect, won't save. Cleared everything, and shutdown/restart. Still, no go. :(
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • PedlapPedlap Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same to me on FB. Don´t save the progress and sent me back to R1, !!!! very disapointing
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    what ever you do don't hit the restarted button it kick u back to the begining regin 1 i did it before kinda suck eah
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    same here...just logged on to play and same thing "cannot connect to network game progress will not be saved... SO HELP me god if I lose what i have I am going to go ape ****! and file another BBB report about glu...not to mention demand all my gold and levels back and weapons level 37 2159 in crystals and 1181 in gold...
  • PedlapPedlap Registered Users 10 Posts
    Still not saving progress here. Iwas sent back to R1 for the 7th time. Why they dont fix this saving problem progress once and for all. Deer Hunter works fine.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Working now.
    Drink more beer. :cool: