So sick and tired of your ****py robocop game that cant hold the right save!!!!!!!!!

JeffparrishJeffparrish Registered Users 7 Posts
I have a 1 month old ZTE Sonata phone,i have been playing Robocop game since I learned how exactly the smartphone works.Well I am convinced that GLU causes the game crashes and its pathetic,you are nothing but scammers,i amsick of your craooy game that YOU do not let us choose our saves,such game is Robocop,i get 20 stages done and then all the info is lost. I have a 1.4ghz and 16 GB micro sdhc card and it does crashes and I losse everything I worked for and wasted my time. I cannot get your ****ty Robocop game to save my progress right.Im sorry if you are just morons or just scammers like everyone in the U.S. says.But it would be nice to have the dependability of being able to control my saves and delete them as I want,not as you scam people.im sick of doing 30 stages on Robocop and having to do it all over again.Im so glad I checked the game out for a month because SORRY GLU you will never get my money till you let me control my saves and delete them and overwrite them if I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Would you like to waste 3 or 4 hours on a game and find out all data is lost,bet you wouldn't cause you are just scammers!!!Its funny though cause you lost a lot of money from this customer.Now can you fix my saves so it will ACTUALLY save the game right,you've got to have a backup for when you get knocked off,but GLU knocks you off because you are scammers and there is no other reason!!!!GLU GAMES ARE ****!!!!Or you guys are a bunch of rookie developers!!!!All I want is to be able to control my saves because evidently YOU cant fix ****!!!!thanks a lot *******s and you wont write back cause you know im right. account for Robocop is deepcover101.jp@gmail.com. And yet after all this time I still cant get back up to the saves I had because your ****ty game keeps crashing and not saving my last saves!!!Thanks scammers,karma's a *****.And you wont email me back about this except to be rude but that is expected of glu.I'll give you approximately 2 weeks to answer back and fix this,then I will let everyone I know through my companys and facebook and will let them know GLU is a ripoff!! guaranteed you will lose a lot of paying customers cause I will pay them not to ever install Robocop or any glu games.Like how you don't have a talking customer rep but you act like you do till you call it!!!!trashy company(RIPOFF).

Comments

• JeffparrishJeffparrish Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have a 1 month old ZTE Sonata phone,i have been playing Robocop game since I learned how exactly the smartphone works.Well I am convinced that GLU causes the game crashes and its pathetic,you are nothing but scammers,i am sick of your ****py game that YOU do not let us choose our saves,such game is Robocop,i get 20 stages done and then all the info is lost. I have a 1.4ghz and 16 GB micro sdhc card and it does crashes and I lose everything I worked for and wasted my time. I cannot get your ****ty Robocop game to save my progress right.Im sorry if you are just morons or just scammers like everyone in the U.S. says.But it would be nice to have the dependability of being able to control my saves and delete them as I want,not as you scam people.im sick of doing 30 stages on Robocop and having to do it all over again.Im so glad I checked the game out for a month, because SORRY GLU you will never get my money till you let me control my saves and delete them and overwrite them if I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Would you like to waste 3 or 4 hours on a game and find out all data is lost,bet you wouldn't cause you are just scammers!!!Its funny though cause you lost a lot of money from this customer.Now can you fix my saves so it will ACTUALLY save the game right,you've got to have a backup for when you get knocked off,but GLU knocks you off because you are scammers and there is no other reason!!!!GLU GAMES ARE ****!!!!Or you guys are a bunch of rookie developers!!!!All I want is to be able to control my saves because evidently YOU cant fix ****!!!!thanks a lot morons and you wont write back cause you know im right. account for Robocop is deepcover101.jp@gmail.com. And yet after all this time I still cant get back up to the saves I had because your ****py game keeps crashing and not saving my last save!!!Thanks scammers,karma's a beach.And you wont email me back about this except to be rude but that is expected of glu.I'll give you approximately 2 weeks to answer back and fix this,then I will let everyone I know through my companys and facebook and will let them know GLU is a ripoff!! guaranteed you will lose a lot of paying customers cause I will pay them not to ever install Robocop or any glu games.Like how you don't have a talking customer rep but you act like you do till you call it!!!!trashy company(RIPOFF).
    GLU is nothing more than scammers that haven't been caught!!!