Finally a response from GLU susport about the recent update.

msi1msi1 Registered Users 5 Posts
Recently GLU did an update for Robocop...that update deleted my data and took away all weapons, suits, glu money, nodes pounts, and started me back at the beginning. Well I got a response back from GLU and this what they told me.....

They told me they are sorry for the issue and added 1000 credits for my trouble...which was nice...BUT they tell me this is a one time exception done by thier team and will not be repeated in the future.

Well getting the credits for my trouble was okay...but what about all all my weapons that were purchased like the Offical Weapon. What about the suits won or purchaesd...guess what I am saying is why would I want to start over for an game update that should have never happened. Just not worth the trouble or time to complete the missions. 1000 glu points dont even come close to what I spent for items and then they taketh away...

Comments

• JeffparrishJeffparrish Registered Users 7 Posts
    Its cause GLU has it setup so that you have to do it all over again so they keep you online cause that's how they keep the money coming in(greedy *******s)