What kind of luck have you had with position draft picks?

redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
I am curious if any of you have used the position draft picks for 300 gold. I could really use some pitching but somewhat thinking i'd end up with a ****py player if I used that. Curious if anyone has had luck with that or not.

Comments

• solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    It's the same as first round pick. So anywhere between 2.5-5*, more likely than not you will get 2.5*-3.5*.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Redbird,

Don't waste your 300 in gold for a position draft pick! You will likely end up disappointed.

If you are going to spend gold, wait until #1 Picks go on sale for 225. Who you end up getting is just luck.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Redbird,

Don't waste your 300 in gold for a position draft pick! You will likely end up disappointed.

If you are going to spend gold, wait until #1 Picks go on sale for 225. Who you end up getting is just luck.

This thread is good all the information and post are true. Been there.
  • JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
    I haven't really bought many but haven't got anything good when I did. You could just keep hitting the view button to keep seeing potential picks until you see all available players and counting the chances of getting a player you consider an improvement. Also, if you don't have 300 gold you can keep hitting buy and it will show show a longer list of potential players so it goes faster. I don't think you'll like the chances, although some positions have more 5* players than others so maybe it's not a bad idea to find out which ones.