Options

Is this nothing but a total con ?

Danbenche123Danbenche123 Registered Users 2 Posts
So I've bought the Darman Harvester's to complete the series and right at the end, it's now saying I need to purchase the Darman Gigawatt at the cost of £13.99.

Are you guys serious ?????

Is this because I have 16million or just because you are ripping people off ?

I have spent around £40-50 so far. I'm sure you can check this.

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    Danbenche123Danbenche123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So I've bought the Darman Harvester's to complete the series and right at the end, it's now saying I need to purchase the Darman Gigawatt at the cost of £13.99.

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry......16million is on deer hunter
    On dino hunter, I have 56million
  • Options
    jdisham12jdisham12 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry......16million is on deer hunter
    On dino hunter, I have 56million

Hey Danbenche, to answer your question...YES! You are just starting to catch there idiocracy. Is how mine started before I was reset back to level 1 from 38. Check out my latest post before they delete it.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wait until it comes out for HB's LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER REQUIRED WEAPONS. Geez, can't anyone do pattern recognition?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey, guy only joined a month ago. maybe he hasn't had a chance!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    If you are in Region 8, you have more than 5000 kills and more than 500 hunts. You should have enough experience to figure out what is going on and how it works. My problem is with first posters whining about getting ripped of and getting conned when the simple answer is the game works as it always does and they should have some patience as always.

We are all frustrated with the interminable Region 8. Deal with it quietly.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.