Can't buy region 8 bow/

MutakMutak Registered Users 4 Posts
(Playing on FB.)
I was really happy to see the bow series unlock, but it won't let me buy a bow. When i go to the weapon store it takes me to the Hammond Asgard Pro. I could buy that for 360 gold. I assume the Bennett Whirlwind is supposed to be available for hunter bucks, but there is no purchase button. What gives?

I'm also seeing some posts about a Thanksgiving event, account wipe errors, and some crystals that i have no idea about. I was offline for a while and apparently missed all that - could that be part of the problem? Anyone care to clue me in on it?

Ironically, i was considering buying some gold to do some events or exotics, but i hate feeling like i have to spend $ to progress the main game.

Comments

• MutakMutak Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks so much for all the help (and by help i mean deafening silence from both the community and the company) but i fixed it myself.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/?s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users
  • bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    I bought a region 8 bow this morning for over 6 million cash played a few rounds in the bow series. When I got back on tonight the bow series was gone??? Today region 8 was paying in blue crystals for some reason not sure why. Sometimes a weapon will be displayed but not yet available for sale until you have completed some event in the game. I cannot afford to buy the gold to purchase weapons so I just build up the hunter bucks and sooner or later most will sell for HB's
  • MutakMutak Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Bow series is just gone. Resetting the cache did not fix it.