Region 9, shotgun please!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I need a new shotgun to blast lizards, I hope we get a shotgun series in region 9 :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I suspect that a shotgun will be part of R9. It fits their pattern.
    Question is... how long till we see R9 and how long will it be till we see the shotgun series.
    I hope that they have been looking at this forum and know how much we hate this drawn out "episode" approach.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    And a semi-auto crossbow, like in DH 2014. I love those things. They are like a silenced AR.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I suspect that a shotgun will be part of R9. It fits their pattern.
    Question is... how long till we see R9 and how long will it be till we see the shotgun series.
    I hope that they have been looking at this forum and know how much we hate this drawn out "episode" approach.

I'm hoping to see somthing tomorrow on both dino and DH.
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    R they kidding? They put this Gentech Skyhammer stuff, ask for it with upgrades around 10000 crystals, and guess what guys? Region 9 is kinda extension of exotics, but now you have only 3 pieces out of 9 of region 10. I am frustrated 😠
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    i want ak-47 do it please or i will send some dinos for a chat, also if to be honest would love to see some more realistic things in armory as my mentioned ak, desert eagle ,dragunov and so i like more realism then a star wars toys.
    Dino_DocR wrote: »
    R they kidding? They put this Gentech Skyhammer stuff, ask for it with upgrades around 10000 crystals, and guess what guys? Region 9 is kinda extension of exotics, but now you have only 3 pieces out of 9 of region 10. I am frustrated ��
    Calm down man! This just came out, just be happy your out of region 8!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Dino_DocR wrote: »
    R they kidding? They put this Gentech Skyhammer stuff, ask for it with upgrades around 10000 crystals, and guess what guys? Region 9 is kinda extension of exotics, but now you have only 3 pieces out of 9 of region 10. I am frustrated ��

I am glad I am out of region 8 :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    It looks like there are 2 series to get all of the map pieces to region 10. Skyhammer series and the silent night series. Is that the way you guys read it?
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It looks like there are 2 series to get all of the map pieces to region 10. Skyhammer series and the silent night series. Is that the way you guys read it?

Yep. Probably Glu is atoning for its endless region 8 Golgotha. Still I don't have anything in region 9 but the contracts. Did anyone get the skyhammer in the weapon shop (I don't see anything new in the shop)
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yes,it really looks like that.4 map pieces in Skyhammer series(1 map piece after every 10 hunts) and last 2 pieces in Silent night series.
    did you get the "skyhammer series"? I am on Android, am I missing something here? contract hunts only on my end, no new weapons, no new series
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    did you get the "skyhammer series"? I am on Android, am I missing something here? contract hunts only on my end, no new weapons, no new series
    Yes,I just got the first map piece in series. I'm on Android too(galaxy s2 plus).But I have no explanation what happens in your case.
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ok 7 out of 9 collected. Waiting for night thing
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    first event drilled, hope next will be for HB's couse drained on crystals now lol
  • Imad88Imad88 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to get the (Night Series in Region 9)?
    Please reply... I've collected all the 7 pieces, and still need 2 pieces to get to region 10
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    You wait until it becomes available. Probably this coming Thursday.