Small bug on new update Glu.

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
This appears after touching the hunt button, every time. iPad mini, and the newest iOS update 8.2.1..I think?

pXEFa3R.jpg
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    This appears after touching the hunt button, every time. iPad mini, and the newest iOS update 8.2.1..I think?

pXEFa3R.jpg
    Exactly the same on Android.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    i only have contract hunts with region 9
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yeah I saw that happen when I played the trial as well.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Question is are they looking into it? Like the exclamation point on region 8. That one had many people confused. I hope they don't continue these untested updates, starting to get sloppy Glu!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    It may be glitchy, but I have 7 map pieces and region 10 loaded... we won't have to wait 'till 2016 yes 2016 for the next region... hopefully we can finish with a trophy hunt
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    my facebook is fine how do you do that to you dino hunt?
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    2 map pieces to region 10 and also another glitch ,dinos wont get killed from a short distance with hammer, need fixed very annoying with raptors
  • raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    If raptors are close you have to wait for them to jump. Then the Skyhammer will blow their heads off.
    sure yes but if there is more than one and you just have one amo left ,and no time to reload, whats then ? really annoying they get hit no matter many times no damage coused and thing still running on yea, in that case i would love to have mechette ready to slice it in half
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    Region 9 is basically a continuation of Region 8. The same landscape, identical dinosaurs. The nightmare of region 8 revisited. The game has become too easy and tedious.
    you understand it the wrong way my friend, it doesn't have to be chalanging because most kids ,check payers, just go away ,i think its a well balanced game so far in my opinion, if 10 000 crystals upgrades alone are to easy for you than you might be spending more time here than you think, all they need to do is create more interesting missions, more maps ,more guns and it all will be forever.
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    Slicer wrote: »
    you understand it the wrong way my friend, it doesn't have to be chalanging because most kids ,check payers, just go away ,i think its a well balanced game so far in my opinion, if 10 000 crystals upgrades alone are to easy for you than you might be spending more time here than you think, all they need to do is create more interesting missions, more maps ,more guns and it all will be forever.

I said the game was not challenging. I never said obtaining 10,000 crystals was not challenging. Contrary, that is my complaint - having to play the same boring contracts hunts over and over again to attain 10,000 crystals to finish 20 or so hunts. This game wouldn't be as frustrating if they got rid of that ridiculous energy bar and lowered the upgrade prices. I mean, looking back, many of us wasted time playing contract hunts to collect HB. And now with these crystals, we're back on the wheel. You criticize my post and then contract yourself by saying, "They need to create more interesting missions."

Region 9 is basically region 8 "re-loaded." So far I see identical dinosaurs roaming the same region. The exact same grounds in all but one location.
    lol guess i should end it ,but trust me i did not criticize you, everybody have own opinion thats ok, and no you did said game is to easy ,and i have not much time to play and it takes some time to grind for me, and man what a hell you think about if they get rid of the energy bar ,every new map will be finished by every player in one day ,so than you gone wish maps to be released every day yes, common i have to free my self fom it