What is the quickest way to complete region 8

Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
Went on holidays time to get slayin, need help since two new regions are out

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hate to tell you, but R8 will take you a while to complete. 3 exotic series plus a new currency to deal with.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Been playing for a day already got 2,000 blue crystals and 20 million bucks
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Switta70 wrote: »
    Been playing for a day already got 2,000 blue crystals and 20 million bucks

Keep going...you will need many more!
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    Keep going...you will need many more!

Around how much??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Around how much??

At least 10 thousand crystals to start.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Technically, the quickest way is to break out your credit card and buy enough gold to upgrade everything.
    Facebook player
  • SlicerSlicer Registered Users 33 Posts
    exactly blue ,thats how GLU make money, they will force those inpatient ones to buy gold anyways, if those f... upgrades of 10 000 crystals gone rise up in a future, and im sure they will
    and you dont need 10 000 crystals to finish region 8 for sure so dont bother to much about it, but be ready for region 9 thats for sure..
    Have 3 more map pieces to get
    Bow series
    Harvester
    Gigawatt
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Hey Switta70, I started a day before you did and I just finished R8 today. I didnt keep count of the crystals but it seems like 10,000 isn't far from how much I spent. Whatever the case may be, you're going to need to do dozens, even hundreds of Contract hunts to earn the crystals needed to purchase the upgrades. After the first series with crystal only upgrades, I grinded til I had 4,000 crystals saved up before I started the next series with crystals as the reward. In the end, I ended up having to do more contracts just to pay for required upgrades to continue. But the contracts payout more than double the crystals (32) at the start of R9. Wich is great at first, til u get enough to buy the Skyhammer and learn that the upgrades are insanely expensive and whats worse, the contracts seem just as easy as R8 using R8 weapons
    Hey Switta70, I started a day before you did and I just finished R8 today. I didnt keep count of the crystals but it seems like 10,000 isn't far from how much I spent. Whatever the case may be, you're going to need to do dozens, even hundreds of Contract hunts to earn the crystals needed to purchase the upgrades. After the first series with crystal only upgrades, I grinded til I had 4,000 crystals saved up before I started the next series with crystals as the reward. In the end, I ended up having to do more contracts just to pay for required upgrades to continue. But the contracts payout more than double the crystals (32) at the start of R9. Wich is great at first, til u get enough to buy the Skyhammer and learn that the upgrades are insanely expensive and whats worse, the contracts seem just as easy as R8 using R8 weapons

Struggling with crystals abit
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Struggling with crystals abit

Yeah, that's basically what I was talking about but as another member of this forum pointed out, at least Glu has made it possible for everyone to purchase the exotics. I didn't have a problem with doing all the contract hunts needed to get the crystals. I would've liked to know exactly how many crysals I needed to gain to be able to complete the hunting series without having to stop to earn more crystals in the contract hunts.