Franchise Coins

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
I think Franchise Coins should have value. If you want to use them to put a franchise player into your line-up, that's cool. However, you should have the option of trading them in for gold, and assess a value to them. They are 300 gold to purchase, so to sell them back they should be worth half or 150.

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Agree!!
    Glu, please consider this option. To let us have a way to transfer coins to gold/money/draft picks.
    Since the new league game starts, I have too many coins and cause me a lot of trouble.
    Sometime when I am viewing the franchise player in the store, my touch screen will somehow think my dragging is clicking and this let me get the player who I don't want.

I have to pick up another weaker player who has the same defense position and let this annoying franchise player out.
    It is weird to me that there is no option to let us dropping franchise players or exchanging coins to something else.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    ^^^ I agree with this Glu!!
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    I think Franchise Coins should have value. If you want to use them to put a franchise player into your line-up, that's cool. However, you should have the option of trading them in for gold, and assess a value to them. They are 300 gold to purchase, so to sell them back they should be worth half or 150.

This is something definetly to be considered for the next update.