Can you enlarge Hunter Bucks

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
C35E8385-ED00-46F8-BFFC-96B7EC7A42BD_zpsndatph83.png

Glu, can you make the Hunter bucks numbers larger? I can hardly see it, let alone read it. It would be much appreciated.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Spend them all... the numbers will get bigger with less digits...
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    It would seem that spending HBs is easier said than done since the crystals came out...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Spend them all... the numbers will get bigger with less digits...

That's funny. Not much to spend them on. I can't even spend the gold. One hunting series at a time is really stupid. I keep playing only to see how many times I can kill those same birds. Lol
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    They've got us playing... if we were spending HB's I'd take a break until the next hunt came out!!!
    7734F14A-1C42-4BD7-8ED5-D15237763F27_zpskabtpusd.png

$10,000,000 hb's, 100 videos for gold and 1,200 crystals. Not bad for a few hours of play.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    you are lucky Bill, the HB's count can be read on your device. Try my Samsung Galaxy S2, it is totally garbled. I have to take a screenshot, enlarge, and decipher the number. I have what looks to be around 907 million now, knowing that they are useless. I asked Glu to change the font and make it similar to the font of Dh 2014, but three updates now and no change to that.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    you are lucky Bill, the HB's count can be read on your device. Try my Samsung Galaxy S2, it is totally garbled. I have to take a screenshot, enlarge, and decipher the number. I have what looks to be around 907 million now, knowing that they are useless. I asked Glu to change the font and make it similar to the font of Dh 2014, but three updates now and no change to that.

I'm going to be getting a new iPhone 6 in jan. Hopefully I'll be able to read the numbers a little better. Of course it will all depend on Apple. I'm hoping I can get Dino's and DH14 transferred to the new phone.