Ripped off by the Heroes-Glu

In November of 2014 I purchased $80.00 worth of Glu Credits, only to find that they stopped supporting Heroes of Destiny in August. They took the money right out of my checking account. I had patiently been waiting for a new event although, as common knowledge now, there would no longer be any. I ended up having my phone replaced, unfortunately, the game was not transferred over to my new phone, so I ended up starting from scratch again. At that point I figured that I had been ripped off for $80.00. But now, something completely new has happened, it seems that they weren't satisfied with being paid the cash from my account.

I just tried to pay my phone bill, It seems that they billed my phone the $80.00 again. Since they took my money after they stopped support for the game in the first place they committed Wire Fraud. Now my phone bill!!!!

Who else out there experienced the same things????????
Please respond to this post.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    In November of 2014 I purchased $80.00 worth of Glu Credits, only to find that they stopped supporting Heroes of Destiny in August. They took the money right out of my checking account. I had patiently been waiting for a new event although, as common knowledge now, there would no longer be any. I ended up having my phone replaced, unfortunately, the game was not transferred over to my new phone, so I ended up starting from scratch again. At that point I figured that I had been ripped off for $80.00. But now, something completely new has happened, it seems that they weren't satisfied with being paid the cash from my account.

I just tried to pay my phone bill, It seems that they billed my phone the $80.00 again. Since they took my money after they stopped support for the game in the first place they committed Wire Fraud. Now my phone bill!!!!

Who else out there experienced the same things????????
    Please respond to this post.

You'll need to work with Customer Care regarding billing issues. We have no visibility into your account here on the forums.